• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Best clinic around the Midlands & North West ?

H

hopeful

Hi,
I am new to the site having discovered it by researching with worry regarding the possibility of a HT.
Last week I went for a consultation in Manchester (Deansgate)with the Hair Growth Centre who I discovered via Facebook offering unlimited FUE 1 day grafts for £2k.
without going into too much details they told me I qualified for this procedure and I would get the required amount within the 1 day with written guarantees etc however I am not so vulnerable to jump into this and realise if something sounds to good to be true then it will. In the not so great consolation.
I was told if I went ahead Dr Vishal Nayak would be the Dr to carry out my HT.
As anybody on here used The Hair Growth Centre or in particular Dr Vishal Nayak ?
I can see there is lots of intersting posts on here for me to read and learn from however can anyone make recommendations for a FUE in the Midland or North West ?
Thanks

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Unlimited grafts for £2k, Amazing.

Can we see some pictures of your current hair loss situation?

H

hopeful

I don’t have any pics I’m afraid . I suppose I could attempt to take some and post them another day . The offer was was at the hair growth centre and I had a consultation there . I was told i qualified as the area I need to be covered can be done in 1 day and the best suited dr to carry this out was Dr Vishal Nayak.
Based in London but would be also carrying out the procedure in Manchester after March . Yes £2k sounds great but as I learnt very quickly it needs to be done once and done correctly which lead me to carry out research and bought me here.
Does anybody know if this company and Dr ?
Many thanks

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Some countries have lower costs, therefore they have the ability to charge less for surgery. The UK has strict rules, guidelines, and protocols that should be followed. The cost of a surgery room, a doctor, technicians wages, equipment, disposable instruments (one-time use only), medical supplies all amounts to quite a bit. To offer unlimited grafts for two thousand pounds is mind boggling. Are they working for free or cutting corners?
There is a skill and an art to hair transplantation. Not every clinic operate to the same standards or have the ability to produce a natural result.
One thing you don`t want to do is waste donor grafts, get poor growth or an unnatural end result. Get it right first time, it`s a long road for repair and usually costly. Take your time researching, don`t rush into anything.
What level of hair loss have you? Have you considered medications before a hair transplant?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
When researching you have to be careful. There is lots of misleading information on clinic websites.
Let’s take a look at this Hair Growth Centre.

Firstly they are using the Maitland Clinics surgery picture without permission. It shows the Doctor and technician wearing high quality magnification loupes. I’d hazard a guess this outfit does not own such equipment.

Hair Growth Centre scam.jpeg

Below is The Maitland Clinic image they have used without permission.

8CFD9206-4E8C-4452-AC47-1F3F5042F284.jpeg

In the picture below they are making claims that laser treatment which they promote as photodiode treatment has given this patient an amazing result.
Well, this is a hair transplant patient of Hasson and Wong in Canada. They have stolen the images and then pretend it is their patient who had this miracle result from sitting under a laser hood. This is to deceive people into paying for laser treatments.

Fake photodiode patient review below

438075D4-6EA2-4CBF-B60B-1D82E37C22B0.jpeg

Now, this treatment is so successful they are selling it via Woucher with an 80% discount. That really is a wow if you can get such a good deal and those results.

Amazing value Woucher

F5C3E1DD-A12C-4A23-9DE1-944A761D1F0D.jpeg

Now we have another dubious clinic who did a hair transplant on the same Hasson and Wong patient, or is it Hair Growth Centres photodiode patient. Well, it is Hasson and Wong's patient, this 2nd clinic has stolen their pictures to deceive the public into thinking it is their hair transplant result.

Another dubious company alert below.

FF095AAD-F039-415E-8E3E-F56C7A2D3A85.jpeg

In my opinion, you have dodged a bullet finding this forum. Here you will find real results and truthful information.
I trust this information helps you.

Last edited:
H

hopeful

HI Bigmac….

I did write a reply earlier today from my mobile phone but know I'm home and on the computer it doesn't seem to have posted and my reply just says a POOR thanks !

Massive thanks for going to so much depth and taking your time to reply. Your post is extremely interesting and it really does confirm how dodgy it can be. I find it extremely worrying that a company can go to those lengths.
Today I rang a company regarding a dr I have read about on this forum. I know it was only a phone call but what a huge difference! Left me feeling much more confident.
I am expecting a call next week to book a consultation.
If you can recommend any clinics it would be very appreciated. Thanks again for being such a huge help.

TOMMYTWO

TOMMYTWO

Valued member
Hi,
I am new to the site having discovered it by researching with worry regarding the possibility of a HT.
Last week I went for a consultation in Manchester (Deansgate)with the Hair Growth Centre who I discovered via Facebook offering unlimited FUE 1 day grafts for £2k.
without going into too much details they told me I qualified for this procedure and I would get the required amount within the 1 day with written guarantees etc however I am not so vulnerable to jump into this and realise if something sounds to good to be true then it will. In the not so great consolation.
I was told if I went ahead Dr Vishal Nayak would be the Dr to carry out my HT.
As anybody on here used The Hair Growth Centre or in particular Dr Vishal Nayak ?
I can see there is lots of intersting posts on here for me to read and learn from however can anyone make recommendations for a FUE in the Midland or North West ?
Thanks

Im not sure there is any clinics in the area described that stand out mate......Well done on listening to your gut......take your time and look at lots of reviews before you even consider a clinic.....sounds super cheap for unlimited grafts in the UK so be wary.

Good luck

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Hopeful.
Your reply from yesterday only showed you quoting my post, so it was edited.
We don't recommend clinics or suggest which clinics people should go to for surgery. It is more beneficial for the patient to make their own mind up. Recommendations from patients are very useful but ultimately the decision should be yours. If in doubt, you are not ready to go ahead and need to research more. Do not give in to the pushy salesman trying to close you, some will offer you special deals or discounts, don`t be fooled by this. If they are contacting you for a sale, just tell them you are researching your options and that you will contact them if needed.

There are a number of UK clinics represented on this forum. You can look at their results in the Hair Transplant Photo Gallery Section or see the most recently posted results from all clinics in the Hair Transplant Clinic section and you can interact with real patients in the Hair Transplant Patient Section
Ask the patients questions, check out their progress and end results.
All the best.
Bm.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Hopeful. Did you have a consultation?

H

hopeful

Hi my consultation is this coming week.
I feel a lot more confident in the clinic I am attending .
thanks for asking