• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Boxer Nigel Benns son Conner has Beard transplant at British Hair Clinic

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Taken from an article in the Sun Newspaper.....seems like all the celebs are jumping on the bandwagon and going here like they all did at one point with KSL. Hope it turns out ok for him.

BOXER Conor Benn has had a beard transplant at the British Hair Clinic.

The procedure involved taking hair from the back of his head and inserting it into his face.
And it took an astonishing EIGHT HOURS to complete.

The whole procedure can cost as much as £7,000, depending on how many hairs are transplanted.

Speaking before undergoing the procedure, Benn, son of legendary boxer Nigel Benn, said: "I've come here to get my beard done.
download (1).jpg

"I'm going to leave here a real man with a full beard.

"I know a few people in the spotlight who have come here to get work done, and it looks like they done a good job.

"James DeGale, Paulie Malignaggi, I know all these people giving good feedback.

"I am excited, they're trying to fatten me up, make me a heavyweight giving me two croissants.

"I know my trainer isn't going to be happy but I'm going to leave here with a full beard."
unnamed.jpg

Benn, 23, having the back of his head shaved before a needle is put into the scalp.

The follicles are then transferred by injecting into his face.

Eight hours later Benn faced the camera to talk about the surgery.

He said: "A lot of work needed doing. I fell asleep for about four hours of the process.

"The customer service is unbelievable. The people who were doing the surgery are great as well. I've had a very good day.

"It's good to be out of here now and I'm excited to see what the beard looks like."

baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
That is probably 2500 grafts or more. He is only 23, he may regret this if his future hair loss pattern follows his fathers.

Conor Benn hair transplant..jpg