• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Bugatti Collection [1/2]

S

suiying878

2009 Bugatti 16 C Galibier Concept
Revealed at a private event to customers and what Bugatti refers to as "opinion-makers" this past weekend at the firm's home in Molsheim, the 16 C Galibier is a conceptual proposal for a four-door, four seat sedan that could very well go into production in the next couple of years. According to Bugatti's current president, Dr. Ing. Franz-Josef Paefgen, the Galibier is one of several concept studies with which the company is considering for the future of the marque. Power comes from the works 8-litre 16-cylinder motor with two-stage supercharging. It can churn out between 588kW (800hp) and 735kW (1,000hp), all of which is channeled to all four wheels using the AWD system. Standard fuel is petrol but ethanol can be used as an alternative. To stop it running away from the driver is a set of powerful carbon ceramic brakes.

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport enters production
Few cars carry as much prominence as the Bugatti Veyron, famous for its ultra-high price tag, striking looks and other-worldly speeds, but there will always be demanding customers wanting more. For them, Bugatti is offering an even more exclusive €˜roofless €™ version labeled the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport and it has just entered production at the company €™s high-tech assembly facility in Molsheim, France. To mark the production start of the new model, which will be limited to 150 units, Bugatti has hosted a special day for enlisted buyers to test drive some pre-production versions at Cannes, in northern France. We €™ve already known about the car for some time now as it first appeared on the auto scene last August at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance.

2010 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport In Rome
We have shown you the high-res galleries of the 2010 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport in Cannes, 2010 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport in Sardinia and 2010 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport in Napa Valley. Check out the new high-res gallery of the 2010 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport in Rome after the jump.

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Production Start
The response to the public debut of the new Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport at last year €™s Pebble Beach Concours d €™ Elegance in California was extremely positive and now production of this world's faster and most exciting roadster €“ limited to 150 units €“ is to begin at Molsheim.

2010 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport in Sardinia
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport confronted the marque renowned for impeccable automotive solutions, details and exotic car pictures and wallpapers

Bugatti Veyron Bleu Centenaire
Bugatti unveiled yet another special edition of their legendary Veyron supercar ahead of its official debut at the Geneva Motor Show. The new version is called the Bugatti Veyron Bleu Centenaire and it celebrates the brand's 100th anniversary. (Bleu Centenaire translates into "Blue Centennial") The power of the most expensive car will continue to be provided by the standard car €™s 16 cylinder quad turbocharged 8.0-liter engine which produces 1001 hp and 1250 Nm of torque. The car is painted in €œsprintblue matte € and €œsprintblue gloss € to create a unique visual effect. The roof-trim-stripes and the exterior rearview mirrors are of polished, anodized aluminum. A special wheel design is standard, enhanced by bright red brake calipers.

Bugatti EB 16.4 Veyron Sang Noir
The Veyron created for the owner who appreciates the synergy between past and present with a "raptorlike DNA," the Sang Noir boasts an all-black exterior and black-tinted carbon fiber monocoque, complemented by a tangerine cockpit and a piano-black-lacquered center console.

Bugatti Veyron Centenaire Editions
At the 2009 Geneva Motor Show, Bugatti celebrated the company €™s 100th anniversary with the Bugatti Veyron Bleu Centenaire. Continuing its centennial celebrations, Bugatti presented four special-edition Veyrons at the Villa d €™Este Concorso d €™Eleganza this past weekend. Each one-off Veyron pays homage to Bugatti €™s motor-racing history €œwhich played a central role in popularising and ultimately establishing the myth which the brand continues to enjoy to this day. €

Bugatti EB 16.4. Veyron Pur Sang
The EB 16.4. Veyron "Pur Sang" (Pure Blood), is a stripped back version of the Veyron which leaves on show the car's body materials: carbon and aluminium.

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Dream cars, i have one too, i use it to run down to tesco's to do my shopping! I think these cars are even out of a premiership footballers price range.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Not too many people in the world can afford these babies. They are fantastic vehicles. Who the hell needs 1000hp?? It is nice but seems crazy. The unfortunate thing about owning a super fast sports car is that you are subject to the same speed limits as everyone else. You might have a car that can do 200mph but you putz along at 555 like all the rest.

There is a guy that drives his new Bentley to the gym/tennis club where I am a member. I saw it in the parking lot last week when it was snowing. WTF?? Apparently he has too much money.

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Nervousnelly wrote:
There is a guy that drives his new Bentley to the gym/tennis club where I am a member. I saw it in the parking lot last week when it was snowing. WTF?? Apparently he has too much money.

NN
Now you know what i look like.;)