• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

CASE DR. LUPANZULA - MEDIKEMOS CLINIC: 3526 UFS, FUE, CROWN AND HIGH MIDSCALP

MedikemosClinic

MedikemosClinic

Valued member
Hi everyone!
I have the pleasure of presenting you with a new case treated by Dr. Lupanzula on a 57-year-old patient.

The patient's goal was to have more coverage in the high middle scalp area and fill the crown area.

Dr. Lupanzula managed to extract 3526 follicular units via Fue of which 288 single, 1566 double, 1550 triple, and 122 quadruple. H/G = 2.43

The first photos posted are related to the pre and immediate post-surgery phases.

Keep following us and we will tell you about the progress!

MM_POST_1.jpg

MM_POST_2.jpg

MM_POST_3.jpg

MM_POST_4.jpg

MM_POST_5.jpg

MM_POST_6.jpg

MM_PRE_1.jpg

MM_PRE_2.jpg

MM_PRE_3.jpg

MM_PRE_4.jpg

M

mustang2

Valued member
I would encourage you to present cases a little bit better
Pre-op pictures first, both long hair and shaved, then intraop and post op 1 day or after first wash at the clinic.

This could very well be a great case but will get lost with such poor presentation.

MedikemosClinic

MedikemosClinic

Valued member
I would encourage you to present cases a little bit better
Pre-op pictures first, both long hair and shaved, then intraop and post op 1 day or after first wash at the clinic.

This could very well be a great case but will get lost with such poor presentation.
Thank you for the constructive criticism about the order of the photos.

MedikemosClinic

MedikemosClinic

Valued member
Update at 2 months post-surgery. Work in progress

MM_2MONTHS-1.jpg

MM_2MONTHS-2.jpg

MM_2MONTHS-3.jpg

J

josh145

Agree with the comment of presenting the post better but the progress looks good and he will hopefully get a good result in the end.

MedikemosClinic

MedikemosClinic

Valued member
6 Months update.
Case in evolution. We can already appreciate a total regrowth in the transplanted area. Considering the quality of the hair calibre in the donor area, we can expect a progressive improvement in the density over the coming months.

MM_6months-6.jpg
MM_6months-5.jpg
MM_6months-4.jpg
MM_6months-3.jpg