• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Channelle Hayes former Big Brother contestant has HT

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Just noticed Channelle Hayes the former contestant from Big Brother and other various tv shows has had a HT at Farjo to sort her hairline out. When she was on Big Brother I thought to myself then she had a high forehead but shes lost more due to stress and yo yo dieting according to the News articles I read.

Her HT looks clean and looks as though it will produce a great result which is expected seeing she went to a reputable clinic like Farjo....seems like some celebs do get things right after all lol.

Any info on the surgery Pete? She was very entertaining on Big brother so I imagine she was great to have as a patient.

Before

20200302_174456.jpg

After

NINTCHDBPICT000565109923.jpg

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
I wasn't aware of this one bullitnut. Mick's away at the moment but I'll see if he's got any more info when he's back.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Pete, it would be great if you could add her surgery details.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Ok cheers. Her forehead was looking high due to the receded hairline. This should sort her out.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Thanks Pete for additional info dude...looking forward to seeing her results...judging by the pics she should be very happy with the outcome.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Looks like her hair is coming in nicely...she posted some snaps on Instagram as her followers were asking for updates. She said she will update again at 12 months

20201230_204850.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I saw a picture of her the other day with her hairline looking good. She was saying how happy she is which is good to hear.