• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Completed SMP with HISHair (Brum)

L

LeeK

Hi All

Thought it was about time I shared my (positive) experience with those who maybe considering SMP treatment.

I was pretty lucky in my younger days as I enjoyed all the benefits of a full head of hair. It wasn €™t until my late 30 €™s that I started to thin, and by the time I had reached my early 50 €™s (last year), I had acquired the standard horseshoe look.

So, as a guy in his early 50 €™s who had grown accustomed to shaving his head on a daily basis, I was initially unsure as to whether I really wanted to have the treatment and had the normal €œwhat if it goes wrong € thoughts.

So, I decided to visit the HISHair clinic in Brum for a chat. I was immediately put at ease by the friendly staff, and any concerns I had were blown away with the informal consultation.

I started my treatment in November 2016 with Andra. As described by other guys, this girl is wonderfully talented. Not only talented, she prefers to listen to what YOU want first, gives her thoughts & ideas and continues to offer them throughout. Apart from being fantastically skilled, she is also, genuinely, a really nice girl who makes you feel incredibly relaxed during the process. This is so important as anxiety is one of the initial major hurdles you need to overcome in the beginning, trusting this person with your appearance.

I finally finished my fourth treatment in April and I €™m delighted with the results. I €™d never once previously thought about any form of hair treatment. As stated, I was fairly content with my daily shave look, but I €™m so pleased that I eventually decided to have that first consultation with HISHair.

If I were to offer any further advice, it would be to do plenty of research on the kind of look you want, and what €™s going to suit you, prior to your first treatment. Once you €™re confident with this, share it with your practitioner at the very start.

So, anyone out there considering this procedure, choose the best, choose HISHair!!!

The 2 attached photos are 8 weeks after my final treatment.

Attachments

• hair 2.jpg
    hair 2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,164
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Glad you had a positive experience and are happy with your SMP. Its awesome reading people's stories about how Transplants and SMP procedures have changed their lives for the better.
Thanks for sharing