• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Correct posting styles on HLE

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I appreciate forum users have their favourite doctors and clinics and often feel protective. Likewise users feel free to make comment and question a clinics work. This is largely what HLE is about as it maintains free debate. That said, there are limits to how a debate can continue. Some recent comments fall outside what I deem to be correct for a number of reasons. I will not go into detail other than to say, unsubstantiated attacks and comments will not be tolerated on HLE.
I want to thank all the genuine users for their commitment and time helping others and sharing their stories in an open environment.

HLE is an independent forum that does not recommend any one clinic. As a result, is a truly independent platform for hair loss research and made it one of the largest and trusted world-wide.

Techno1

Techno1

Thank you for providing this invaluable independent resource. The lackadaisical effort some put into research is underwhelming, relying on others to steer them in a certain direction. People really need to be careful, do their due diligence and choose wisely.

N

Norwood

Valued member
Thank's Bigmac for all the work you put into this site.

It's certainly the most open discussion platform for hair loss out there but I appreciate you need to draw a line at some point.

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Brilliant site and thanks for all the help you provided me with.

S

smokeybacon

You do a great job bigmac and run a great site for people to research without feeling pushed to any clinics. Thanks

O

ocanel

I absolutely agree with you. In this forum, people asking questions and sharing their experiences relieve those who are afraid or have reservations about hair transplantation. From my point of view, I can say that this forum has been a turning point. In this forum, I am aware that Turkey is a good country for hair transplantation. After my research about Turkish clinics, I saw Dr. Ekrem Keskin and researched him. After that, I got an online consultation. My online consultation with his assistants was very successful, they gave me a lot of information about the process. I was convinced and I feel trusted when I talk to the medical team. I'm already looking forward to going to Turkey. I will write the post-operative developments here.