• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Cosmedica/Dr Acar real patient results 1.5 years post surgery

• Thread starter Cosmedica Clinic
  • Start date
Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica UK
Hi guys My name is Mike Smith and I am from the UK and live in Kent.I want to share my results and experience with Cosmetica and Dr Levent Acar. In this thread you will be able to see my results and hear my experience of my hair transplant transformation. I was so happy with the results that I now work for Dr Acar/Cosmedica.I am passionate about what results can be achieved and just how accessible the very latest FUE hair transplant technique is for the common man.

Follow my post and blogs and you will discover that I am just an ordinary guy who had an amazing result that has completely changed my life.I'll start with the 1.5 years post surgery pictures first and then I'll post the before pictures.Have a look and see what you think. Remember people lie but the camera never lies. Judge for yourself and feel free to inbox me with any questions. I look forward to sharing my complete journey with you as I now embark on my 2nd hair transplant!

Pre op and happy post op

5971_110703_350000000.jpg
5971_110700_320000000.jpg

More pre op pictures

5971_131654_580000003.jpg
5971_131654_580000002.jpg

5971_131654_580000001.jpg
5971_131654_580000000.jpg

B

Bastion

I can only view one picture. The other two are black boxes.
Your hair looks very nice, matches your smart appearance.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking smart as Mike.
Result looks great.
Good to have you onboard representing Dr Acar.

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica UK
Thanks Big Mac
I am proud to be representing Dr Acar & Cosmedica
I wish to work with this forum to promote hair transplant education and to help people wishing to benefit from a hair transplant manage their own expectations with regards to what is and what isn't achievable for their situation.
As we both know, hair transplantation, as amazing as it can be is not a magic wand. However with realistic expectations and an excellent surgeon and team, dreams can become a reality.
I am looking forward to engaging with the communtiy and sharing our customers REAL experiences.
Mike
UK Consultant Cosmedica/Dr levent Acar

Attachments

• Mike COSMEDICA.jpg
    Mike COSMEDICA.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 762
B

Bastion

I see the pictures now. It looks like a good result you achieved.

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica UK
Thanks Bastion

Yes I had an excellent result. As you know results vary person to person but for me and my situation yes I had an excellent result. I will post some before pictures so you can see the full extent of things.

Mike