• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Declan Donnelly's previously thinning hair appears to have grown back

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
VIEWERS have been left scratching their heads as to how Declan Donnelly's previously thinning hair appears to have grown back.

dec-thick_119992a.jpg

HAIR TODAY: Dec last week
During this week's Britain's Got Talent semi-finals his barnet appeared miraculously thick and bushy - a far cry from when he was snapped at the swish Ivy Club in London in April last year.

An insider said: "For the past few years Dec and partner-in-crime Ant McPartlin have had ever-rising hairlines and been unable to disguise it. But whereas Ant seems happy to grow older gracefully, Dec's hair seems to have regrown."

Hair treatments are becoming increasingly popular with celebrities.

dec-thin_119973a.jpg

Thinning last year

A £6,000 course involves spending 40 minutes a week at a studio under a laser that helps re-grow follicles, and using special shampoo capsules plus a liquid re-growth formula rubbed into the hair twice a day.

Embarrassing Bodies TV doctor Christian Jessen, 33, had his thinning mop of floppy blonde locks thickened. He declared himself "delighted" with the results.

And Man United hero Ryan Giggs, 36, had the same treatment in May with apparent success.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/britains_got_talent/838257/Dec-locks-different-Declan-Donnellyrsquos-previously-thinning-hair-appears-to-have-grown-back.html

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
YEAH RIGHT....obviously nanogen they use it regurlar on ITV look at that guy from boyzone on the dancing on ice shows.....bald in the rehearsals and thick mop on the show;)

nice find BM

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
I dont know what joe swash uses, but its awesome, he has massive crown loss and you cant tell....

bullitnut

bullitnut

yeah i know on the celebrity jungle he wore a hat most of the time and his crown was almost gone....yet when he appeared the following year as co host his hair was incredible.

seemed tons more confident too lol;)

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
If Declan Donnelly is using Nanogen, hes using it at home aswell as I did some work in his new house and his hair didnt look like it was thinning.

Christian Jessen has had an HT and it doesnt look that great, you would think that their PA's would be able to find good docs, apparently he had his up north and not by Farjo.

Giggs has been visiting Advanced Hair Studio lol, the only "benefit" he will get from there is his wallet not being as heavy.

DJNathan

DJNathan

Hair loss treatment for men could become increasingly popular, after it was suggested television star Declan Donnelly may have sought help to stimulate hair growth.
I still think he's absolutely and utterly gorgeous and I will still be his no.1 fan when he's totally bald c;;9
And nothing can really help besides "Matthew Gardson's method" or hair transplants..anyhow..

S

Synchro

It's a hair replacement system, just like Mark Clattenberg the referee got this year. Joe Swash is the same. It's the only treatment which produces such thick results. I'd wager Enrique Iglesias has one too.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Been watching the new series of I'm a celebrity get me out of here show and Decs hair looks very different. I think he might have had a HT during the time he's been off air due to Ant's stint in rehab*nl has anyone else noticed his hair looks different or is it just me;;D

don1966

don1966

Valued member
Definitely looks thicker,I think HT combined with concealer.

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
Looks pretty good. Whatever he's done is working as I'm sure his hair looked a lot thinner a few years ago.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Pete from Farjo wrote:
Looks pretty good. Whatever he's done is working as I'm sure his hair looked a lot thinner a few years ago.
I agree because he looked real thin a few years ago

Attachments

• dec.jpg
    dec.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 2,686
bullitnut

bullitnut

don1966 wrote:
Definitely looks thicker,I think HT combined with concealer.
I think he's had work done too my guess is in Ireland but it's only a guess*nl

K

knavepotter

Did he have hair loss? But his hair's really thick I just checked out his recent photos.

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
knavepotter wrote:
Did he have hair loss? But his hair's really thick I just checked out his recent photos.
As you can see in bullitnut's pic, his hair looked pretty thin a few years ago. He's certainly done something about it. Ive noticed on I'm a Celebrity his crown still looks quite thin though.