• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dense-packing FUE performed by Dr. Feriduni – NW Class I – 812 FU

Dr. Feriduni

Dr. Feriduni

Representative Dr. Feriduni
Follicular Unit Transplantation performed on a 22 year old Caucasian male with:

• NW Class I
  • Donor density of ~ 75 FU/cm ²
  • Hair diameter of ~ 80 microns
Preoperative consultation:

Family history of the patient: Father is a Norwood III anterior, no other hair loss in the family.
Information on the eventuality of further hair loss in the future and detailed advise on choosing the accurate hair line was given during two preoperative consultations. After close deliberation the patient decided to choose for a conservative hair line design.

Treatment plan:

FUE procedure to reconstruct the hair line, fill in the temporal angles and the left temporal peak.
Performed procedure (January 30th 2009):
A Follicular Unit Extraction with 812 FU
* 307 single hair FU
* 505 double hair FU
* No triple hair FU

Extraction performed with a 0.8mm-0.85mm titanium punch. No microscopic preparation of the follicular unit grafts;
Parallel incisions (single and double units) were made in custom-sized blades technique (~Cutting Edge blades of 0.75mm 0.8mm);
Dense packing technique with a density of 40-45 FU/cm ² in hair line (single units).

Dr. B. Feriduni

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg
[/align]
21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

39.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I really like this result..... i also think its important to show results of patients with minimal loss as well as patients with severe loss.

Hair loss can impact someones quality of life drastically at both ends of the spectrum; ss;.

Great result as always the result looks age-appropriate without lowering the hairline too much and wasting precious grafts.

I love the way you put so much emphasis into your descriptions and pictures, I'm continually blown away by your documentation quality

Warm wishes bullit

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Thanks Dr. Feriduni for the thorough documentation of this patient's progress from start to 8 months post op. The email I sent you a while ago bounced back regarding the conferences in Europe. Please say hello to Greet and Petra for me.

Dr. Feriduni

Dr. Feriduni

Representative Dr. Feriduni
Thanks Bullitnut, Janna, T.C. and More for your kudos!

To Bullitnut: It is indeed very important to show results of minor hair loss cases as well. Young patients often suffer a lot from the impact of their hair loss. Conservative planning is really important in those cases as their future hair loss may in no case exceed the donor capacity when aging.

Best regards,

Dr. B. Feriduni