• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

dermmatch users out there?

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
im still struggling with the loss of my dad, but once im in better spirts ,ill be going to SMG to get front third sorted ,ive been delayed with illness and death in my family in the past year. thanks for reading and responding guys.

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
I always knew meds can only take you so far, its the combo of meds and HT to get best result, and choosing a top clinic will help as well,one day my comb forward will be history,that would be awsome.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
No rush Sadbuttrue, get yourself taken care first.

Best wishes!

T

Tara

Have you tried Aquamatch? It is an alternative to dermmatch. If yes, how was an experience?

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Tara wrote:
Have you tried Aquamatch? It is an alternative to dermmatch. If yes, how was an experience?
Never tried it myself, ive seen it, it's the concealor sticks that Nanagen make if i'm not mistaken*nl. Would love to know if anyones tried it too and whether it's truly waterproof as they claim it won't rub off completely even underwater