• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

DHI Thessaloniki, DR.Christos Tsakalos.

R

ROEE

Hello everyone,

Has anyone heard about a clinic DHI at Thessaloniki?

Someone knows DR.Christos Tsakalos?

Thank you very much.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Dr Tsakalos works out of Glasgow and Thessaloniki.
I have met one of his patients in person. His hair looked good and was very natural looking. The results on their website look good. If you can`t find any patients on the forums you could ask them if they have any local to you that you could meet or chat to.

What is your hair loss situation?

R

ROEE

Dr Tsakalos works out of Glasgow and Thessaloniki.
I have met one of his patients in person. His hair looked good and was very natural looking. The results on their website look good. If you can`t find any patients on the forums you could ask them if they have any local to you that you could meet or chat to.

What is your hair loss situation?
Thanks so much for the comment!

I searched all over the internet/forums but there are only 5 good reviews on this doctor and 0 bad reviews.
The doctor is very nice (I talked with him) and answers all the questions + he let me talk with his patients. The only thing that scares me is the lack of information about him on the internet.

My hair loss is not terrible (nw 2-3) and I am still young but I want to do a transplant. Chris told me about 2000 grafts, I checked with YAMAN told me 4000 grafts and Bisanga told 3500-4000.

Thank you again @Bigmac !

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Not all doctors have patients posting and with him being a DHI Doctor the clinic name will be mentioned a lot more than the doctor.
It's a big difference you've been quoted. Do you have some pictures you could share?
You say you're young. What age are you?
Are you on any type of hair loss prevention regimen?

R

ROEE

Not all doctors have patients posting and with him being a DHI Doctor the clinic name will be mentioned a lot more than the doctor.
It's a big difference you've been quoted. Do you have some pictures you could share?
You say you're young. What age are you?
Are you on any type of hair loss prevention regimen?

Attachments

• unnamed (2).png
    unnamed (2).png
    136 KB · Views: 282
  • unnamed (3).png
    unnamed (3).png
    123.9 KB · Views: 229
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-12-21 at 15.26.42.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-12-21 at 15.26.42.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 217
R

ROEE

@Bigmac I'm 25 y.o, try propepcia somthing like 2.5 years ago, stop with this 8 monthes ago and back for last few monthes.

A

AlbertPeeby

Did you see results the first time you tried Propcia? When inserting grafts into an area with existing hair there is a chance of permantly shockloss to native hair. The estimate of 2000 sounds right in the ball park considering your young age, native hair, Propecia usage and donor management.

A

AlbertPeeby

Your hair line looks intact with most thinning behind. Follicular units containing 2, 3 & 4 hairs per grafts can be carefully selected to provide the maxim density in the thinned out parts.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Why did you stop the Propecia and then restart? Your hair characteristics with the wavy type curl usually works in your favour for density and coverage. When you say Bisanga, are you referring to the Athens clinic?
I'd say a minimum of 2000 grafts. Depending on the true extent of your loss it could reach the higher figures quoted.
As mentioned above, your age, future loss, shock loss, response to Propecia will all be deciding factors in what approach is taken.

R

ROEE

Did you see results the first time you tried Propcia? When inserting grafts into an area with existing hair there is a chance of permantly shockloss to native hair. The estimate of 2000 sounds right in the ball park considering your young age, native hair, Propecia usage and donor management.
I'm not sure about the results but now i think that it's work.

R

ROEE

Why did you stop the Propecia and then restart? Your hair characteristics with the wavy type curl usually works in your favour for density and coverage. When you say Bisanga, are you referring to the Athens clinic?
I'd say a minimum of 2000 grafts. Depending on the true extent of your loss it could reach the higher figures quoted.
As mentioned above, your age, future loss, shock loss, response to Propecia will all be deciding factors in what approach is taken.
Not exactly, Bisanga Belgeum (I think its same).
My mistake, he said 2500-3000 grafts but I'm interested about dr.tsakalos Because his service seems nicer to me right now and he have high availability for me.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Have you asked him if he can direct you to his results that are shown online?