• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Diffuse thinning Woman - FUE

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
No need to explain much, the video says it all.

2800 grafts FUE on a woman with severe thinning.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/kPNrd5Z_jjY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

No medication or any other hair stimulater or concealer used.

Last edited:
M

martinvain

Valued member
She has some good coverage.

Did you place grafts at the crown because she still looks to be very thin there if not bald?

Would it be possible to have some camera shots which show her crown?

Thanks

Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Very nice change. She does look much better than presurgery. I know that you guys do FUE but I always believe that especially with woman, they should opt for a strip surgery.(with larger sessions) The primary reason that I say this is that they are less likely to ever worry about visibility of scar so why thin out the donor area?

Just opinion. Nonetheless it is fabulous work.

NN

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Hi guys,
Thanks for the nice comments.
She did not have severe thinning in the crown area nor the donor area.
We explained that for such a large session we would need to shave all. I must admit that to my surprise she immediately agreed, very uncommen indeed.
This patient is from Greece and has send us her husband early next year.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
It's a nice result Bart. I'm surprised too that she agreed to shave her whole head....very rare.

J

JJ09

Video says it all alright, nice improvement. Are there plans for another procedure, maybe join her husband?

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

BTW, this was a 2 day consecutive procedure.
The dr. performed the local an. everything else by our team.

Greetz,

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bart.

Have you any pictures for this patient.

Thanks bm.

A

Amy

If I opted for surgery, would it be possible to have fue method leaving my hair long to hide the area where the grafts are extracted?

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Hi Amy,
This is possible, however it will limit the number of grafts that we can transplant in 1 session to +- 1000 grafts.

Obvioulsy you could return for a second or even third session using the same method if you need a very high number of grafts. Between each session we suggest about 6 months in order to have the hair grow longer again in the shaven area.

greetings,