• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Doctors barely present or talented technicians?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Cosmedica has 3 price tiers. The most expensive tier has Dr Acar performing the surgery.

G

gus bs

Yes, I am aware of that VIP package in Cosmedica.
I had a talk wth Dr.T's representative explaining him about the relevance of the doctor involved in the rocedure
and right now DR. TAYFUN OGUZOGLU Clinic offered:

Half on incisions done by Dr Tayfun Oguzoglu and half by his first assistant who is also a Dr.
3500 grafts for 2000 Euro.

If it is true is an offer almost impossible to beat.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yes that is very cheap. As long as you get it all confirmed in writing. You don`t want to turn up and they make an excuse about who will perform the surgery. If you book up it would be great if you post your story here.
Good luck.

G

gus bs

Yes, I asked the representative to send me a written contract with al the details, including all the conditions agreed.
After that I should transfer 300E to book the date.
I'll post the updates. Thanks,

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds good.
Maybe ask the other doctor's name so you can research them and lookup results.

G

gus bs

Yes, I did. One of them is Dr. Fevzi Kortay and the other is Dr. Alev Eceviz

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, sounds like you`ve done plenty of research then.
When are you planning on having it done?

L

LeonardoO

Last minute update-

3- COSMEDICA is the 3rd option, but the procedure is done by staff and only under supervision of DR ACAR...
Hi, Im looking into doing my HT in Turkey too. And hope to get it done in the 1st few weeks of November. I was trying to get in contact with Cosmedica but their customer services are really bad so I ruled them out for that reason.

L

LeonardoO

I had a talk wth Dr.T's representative explaining him about the relevance of the doctor involved in the rocedure

Half on incisions done by Dr Tayfun Oguzoglu and half by his first assistant who is also a Dr.

Dr Hakan Doganay offered me a similar price. He would do the implants and the incisions but not the extractions. for 2EUR per graft. And 1EUR if the technicians do all.

F

Forelock

Has the clinic advised not to wear the hair piece for a period of time before your surgery?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Gus.
It’ll depend on how you attach it to your head. If it’s glued in then I would think they will require it not to be applied in the build up to surgery.
Probably best to ask them and confirm.

G

gus bs

I'm hesitating once again about Dr. Tayfun.
They say the operation will las between 3 and 6 hours.
my question to them was: how is it possible to transplant 3500 grafts in less than 6 hours?
Is mathematically not possible.....
So I am still looking for convincing answers.....
Trying to get Dr Pekiner, but the communication is really difficult .
Analizing Dr Yaman and Cosmedica.

K

Kelvino1987

Valued member
I almost went with Dr Tayfun but one of my close friends had a really poor experience with him. Apparently, he was not involved in much of the procedure and it was left to his technicians to do the the incisions, extraction of grafts, creating channels, and implanting the grafts. They paid for the highest tier also, which I believe in was for around £2,800.00.

M

mhd nasser

I'm hesitating once again about Dr. Tayfun.
They say the operation will las between 3 and 6 hours.
my question to them was: how is it possible to transplant 3500 grafts in less than 6 hours?
Is mathematically not possible.....
So I am still looking for convincing answers.....
Trying to get Dr Pekiner, but the communication is really difficult .
Analizing Dr Yaman and Cosmedica.

stay away from this doctor after my personal experience
Dr Hakan Doganay offered me a similar price. He would do the implants and the incisions but not the extractions. for 2EUR per graft. And 1EUR if the technicians do all.
hi dear
after my experience with dr tayfun i recommend to you to ran away from him
forget about the bad result and unprofessional work
after they took your money no one gonna follow up with you and if you text them no one will answer you and the paper guarantee that they give after the surgery it's only good to clean your ass after you shit with !!!!
this is a honest review
regards

G

gus bs

stay away from this doctor after my personal experience

hi dear
after my experience with dr tayfun i recommend to you to ran away from him
forget about the bad result and unprofessional work
after they took your money no one gonna follow up with you and if you text them no one will answer you and the paper guarantee that they give after the surgery it's only good to clean your ass after you shit with !!!!
this is a honest review
regards
Well, finally I chose COSMEDICA VIP DHI package with Dr. Acar doing the incisions.
I have already done the transplant 10 days ago.
I will soon post results and progress and tell about my experience.
Best, G.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Gus.
I'll look forward to reading your story.
All the best.

K

keith231

Hi dear friends,
I live in Israel and I am decided to do a hair transplant in Turkey. No doubts there.
Of course I look for balance between good results and good price.
I am about to book with MCAN HEALTH.
Their results look outstanding and their videos look very trustable.
On the other side, when contacted them I asked them if the doctor will do the procedure
they aswered:
"In accordance with the medical protocol here in Turkey, all the hair transplant procedures in our clinic (and also in any clinic in Turkey) are performed by a trichologist and medical team under the supervision of a trichologist dr Sedef:
Trichologist does the extraction and opens the incisions and the medical team implant the grafts in the already opened canals. Of course, the procedure is under the supervision and full responsibility of the doctor"

The good about t is that they were really straight, and their results look great.
The bad is that here I've been advice to ask for a doctor to do the procedure.

My dilemma is:
1- Should I take into account the results in spite of who's doing it?
2-Why booking (and paying twice the cost) with a reputed doctor when I have read hundreds of times that they don't really
fully participate in the pocedure and that they let the technicians do the job?

Thank you very much.
I hope my thread is written correctly.
Best wishes, Gus.
I definitely recommend MCAN. It was the best decision I've ever made.