• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Does this seem normal :(? Hairloss at young age

H

Hairloss28

Hey all,

Thanks for reading this.

I am currently going through a period of hair loss. I turned 28 this June and I have been slowly experiencing hairloss for the last couple of years.

It became worst this year.

Does this hairline seem normal to you? Am I being paranoid?

My mom also experience hair loss so I am not sure if it's genetics.

What can I do to make it better? Thanks!

Anyone who's hairline looks similar to me?

243C4403-1A6D-4763-9783-BC86BEF80469.jpegC99993F7-4E93-4CD3-9509-3E7DB3EDBA25.jpeg319B571B-B98E-4077-AA9E-E9892EEC741C.jpeg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Hairloss28. Your pictures don’t show your hairline, only the top of your head. Parting your hair certain ways will make it look thinner when the scalp is exposed.
If it is hair loss, you could see your family doctor to rule out things such as thyroid problems. Treatments to try could be PRP therapy, Rogaine for women or Viviscal.
Until you find out what the cause is, you could use concealers to cover the thin area.

H

Hairloss28

Hello Hairloss28. Your pictures don’t show your hairline, only the top of your head. Parting your hair certain ways will make it look thinner when the scalp is exposed.
If it is hair loss, you could see your family doctor to rule out things such as thyroid problems. Treatments to try could be PRP therapy, Rogaine for women or Viviscal.
Until you find out what the cause is, you could use concealers to cover the thin area.
Thanks for the advice! How should I take my pictures to better show whether I have hairloss or not?

I know my hair have been thinning since I can feel the scalp now compared to the past.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You could just try combing it forwards or moving the parting if possible.

M

mania

Yes it is normal that most of the people loss their hair in early age ...

S

Sudha12345

Hey all,

Thanks for reading this.

I am currently going through a period of hair loss. I turned 28 this June and I have been slowly experiencing hairloss for the last couple of years.

It became worst this year.

Does this hairline seem normal to you? Am I being paranoid?

My mom also experience hair loss so I am not sure if it's genetics.

What can I do to make it better? Thanks!

Anyone who's hairline looks similar

S

Sudha12345

Hello mam,
It is pretty normal to have hair fall starting from this age...But don't worry...It can be reversed...Try using Segals Solutions Hair care range of Shampoos and conditioners...I also used them as i had severe hair fall problem...But now i experience almost zero hair loss...Try it out and you will notice real change

Rikio01

Rikio01

I started to see my hair thinning at 23, so I guess it's more or less normal. It just happens to young people too. Took me a while to accept it.

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Catching your hairloss early and using preventative measures is the way to go. I wish I’d known about Finasteride all those years ago.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Any pics yet? To me it looks like it's just the way you parted it on top and if your mum has experienced hair loss it might be that it's always going to be on your mind. Would still love to see better pics of your hairline though so we can really get a better idea.