• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Bisanga, BHR Clinic - Plugs removal

BHR Clinic

BHR Clinic

Valued member
2014%20LOGO-2_zpsdcgfcjqo.jpg

BHR Clinic
Dr. Christian BISANGA
Technique: Plugs removal

This young patient had a small strip procedure in another clinic to cover his temples. As a result, he ended up with very visible plugs and damaged skin.

In order to return go back to normality he wanted to remove those grafts.

The plan was to do it in one procedure, but when he arrived to the clinic, one of the temples was affected by severe folliculitis. Thus Dr. Bisanga decided to work in just one of the temples and gave medical treatment for the other one, which was treated a few months after.

Here you can see the pictures of the process:

tn_IMG_9918_zpsc8dww5qm.jpg

tn_IMG_9927_zpslg0vzhoi.jpg

07.%2012%20Meses_zps0xm8eerd.jpg

0-12 Months

08.%20Before%20-%20After_zpsofv7avdc.jpg

This temple was done on a 2[sup]nd[/sup] procedure 4 months later due to folliculitis:

tn_IMG_9914_zps30o0lgso.jpg

02.%20Post-Op_zpsmhydqqix.jpg

06.%208%20Meses_zpsdrwpatul.jpg

05.%208%20Meses_zps4cawfs5u.jpg

0-8 Months

07.%20Before%20-%20After%208%20Months_zpswdn5hxrh.jpg

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Love this, the poor guy must have been distraught with them plugs on display all the time.
Well done for helping him retain a normal appearance again.....excellent job ¬b`

BHR Clinic

BHR Clinic

Valued member
Hi Bullitnut,

Thank you very much for your comments. Really appreciated.

Yes, for almost a couple of years the patient was very limited on the way of combing his hair since he had to hide the plugs.

His 1st surgery was really small in terms of grafts, but he became a repair case and he needed more than one surgery to return to "normality".

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Thanks for your reply I appreciate it. He must be relieved he has styling options now.
Out of curiosity does he plan on re addressing that area in the future with grafts from a better clinic like yourselves or is he just happy with returning to a normal look following such an ordeal with having the plugs.
He looks great as is but was just curious.

BHR Clinic

BHR Clinic

Valued member
Hi Bullitnut,

Yes, the patient asked to rebuild temples afterwards, but Dr. Bisanga advised him to wait for a few years and see how his baldness advances in the future.

He was young so main priority for Dr. B was giving him a normal look again.

Kind regards :),

in2deep

in2deep

Awesome results!! Is the patient happy? I am looking for something similar. Any idea how much a procedure like that would cost me. Thanks

Mahmoud Essam

Mahmoud Essam

Hi,

Very nice results!

8 months ago, I have had a hair transplant operation and I feel that the hairline now is a little bit low "less than 0.05 CM", is it possible to get it removed without leaving scars? It's not heavy at all anyway.

appreciate your kind adv

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi Mahmoud, sorry to hear you wish to remove a recent hair transplant. Let it grow in fully and then decide because it would be a large amount of grafts to punch out, so let it all come in and then see the options. It is vitally important to have a hair line that looks natural and also that won't cause issues if the patient were to lose behind and so we usually try to educate and take a very conservative approach if possible as to lower a hair line is easier than removing a low one.

Please feel free to send photos to us once it comes fully in and we can see then what the best options are, but to remove a hair line is a process and need to see for scarring etc.

[email protected]

S

sasahi

this one is very hard the hairline need to be removed too

yidd0

yidd0

How on earth can a HT clinic in 2020 perform such a terrible operation . Luckily the guy had thick hair to be able to cover it.
I’m sure he will be delighted with this repair procedure

S

Scarred UP

As well as being plugged they gave him a female hairline. He was lucky they only did a small procedure, otherwise the damage may have been extensive and beyond repair.
Credit has to be given to top clinics and doctors like BHR who fix these repair patients.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
This is a great repair surgery. If possible, an update from the patient showing the temples where the plugs were removed would be very helpful to patients seeking a similar surgery.

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
The person who did the first transplant should give it up. I’d go mental with them if they gave me a hairline like that. WTF!
Brilliant job in fixing this.