• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. David Josephitis-Shapiro Medical-12 Mos FUE Result - 2194 grafts/4481hairs

janna

janna

Valuable Member
A local patient extremely happy with his FUE procedure with Dr. Joe a year ago. He got on Propecia shortly after his consultation. As you can see, he responded very well to the meds. The area near the crown did not get addressed with grafts. We were able to do a short video of his donor. You couldn't see any signs of the white dots. I believe he may be coming another time soon for us to shave his donor area to take pics and video. We'll video the recipient too since he wasn't able to wash out the gel product he had on in order to run a comb through his hair.
I'll post the donor video when I get a chance.

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Slide8.jpg

Slide9.jpg

Slide10.jpg

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
very nice indeed, any post op shots to see placement of grafts, the HT and meds have resulted in a great result.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
For that amount of grafts incredible results congratulations to the Patient and SMG ¬b`

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
This looks superb Janna, great work Dr Joe and Team!
His donor looks in good shape too. Can't wait to see the video when he returns Janna.
His hair looks to have thickened up lovely at the crown too thanks to Propecia.
Thanks for posting ;)

janna

janna

Valuable Member
SADbutTRUE wrote:
very nice indeed, any post op shots to see placement of grafts, the HT and meds have resulted in a great result.
Yes, we do have a post op photo that I can post next week when I'm back at the clinic.

Thanks for the comments on this thread! As always much appreciated!

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
Lucky guy. Great responder to meds combined with a great transplant = home run! Congrats.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Did this guy end up returning for the video? Absolutely love this result....100% home run by doctor J.