• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. De Reys interview by Moses medical

• Thread starter Sabine-Prohairclinic
  • Start date
Sabine-Prohairclinic

Sabine-Prohairclinic

FUE hair transplantation - SMP
We would like to share an interview with dr. De Reys today. He was interviewed by Moses Medical from Germany.

We are happy to share the interview with you as it is important to get to know Prohairclinic and its team.

Greetings,

:)

(after the introduction the interview is in English)

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sabine

Nice interview.

One point i picked up on is that Dr De Reys says in an untouched donor area he can extract 3-3200 grafts,then later he says he can do 4-5000 grafts per day.

Could you explain this.

Thanks bm.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Very nice interview. Great to finally see and hear from Dr. De Reys himself. I noticed how they omitted the interview by you Sabine. Are you shy?

NN

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Hi Janna,
Moses Medical is a company that is run by our new German patient advisor.
He makes documentary films about Medical cosmetic surgery like Hair transplantation.
He seeks institutes that have an open policy and are willing to share their technology in order to benefit the patient.
If you are interested I can forward you his contact detials.

Bart

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Of course we have an open policy as well but it's probably not cost effective since we are overseas.