• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr devroye's new fue tool

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
After browsing youtube noticed dr devroye using his own fue tool i will post a link when i get a mo. I was wandering if you could please give us an insight into this new tool please Dr Devroye. Best wishes and regards bullit

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hi BN,

It'll be good to see the video of his new fue tool. I hope Dr. Devroye will come on to give us more info in it too. I spoke to Dr. Devroye in Amsterdam about his new electric fue instrument. From what I gathered about it, it oscillates much like Dr. Feller's fue tool but Dr. Devroye is able to control the speed of it with a foot peddle.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Janna is correct as i had a good chat with Dr Devroye about his FUE device.

He is very pleased with its performance.

I posted it somewhere on here but feel free to post it again.

bm

H

hairtech

Also Dr. Harris seems to have a new "drill" type device. Hopefully we will be evaluating this soon.

N

NW5a

Valued member
It seems, that ´s many docs have their own tools. Feller, Devroye, Harris, Keser .... ? How many different types are on the market and where are the pros and cons ?

bullitnut

bullitnut

As promised.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/phB1soY4tbY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

bullitnut

bullitnut

hairtech wrote:
Also Dr. Harris seems to have a new "drill" type device. Hopefully we will be evaluating this soon.
thanks hairtech:) do you have any info on this one, all i know is it was presented at 2009 (ihrs) would be cool to learn a bit more about this one too

cheers dude regards bullitZ:B

TOMMYTWO

TOMMYTWO

Valued member
Dr fellers tool is totally portable like a portable drill, ive seen mentioned that Dr devroyes is hard wired which is also seen in the youtube footage and would be deemed top heavy with the wire potentially weighing it down to some degree.

A rechargeable wireless portable tool would be a better option everytime from an ergonomic and engineering point of view. Im sure they both do a great job perforating the skin but i,d say Fellers would have the edge being wireless ;)

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully Dr Devroye will post some of his FUE results on here,if they are anything like his strip results i`m sure they are going to be good.

bm.

M

Moz

is this motorised punch used for every operation and have you some grown out fue patient pictures who this punch has been used on.