• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Edward Ball - The Maitland Clinic - 1824 FUE 1 year Post Op

• Thread starter The Maitland Clinic
  • Start date
The Maitland Clinic

The Maitland Clinic

Valued member
This patient came to see Dr Ball concerned about his hairline recession and was looking to bring forward his temples to provide a stronger frame to his face. This result is 12 months after surgery with Dr Ball using 1800 grafts to fill in the temple recession to an appropriate level that will suit him not just now but for the future.

Quote from the patient: "I am delighted with the results I have been able to achieve from my procedure with The Maitland Clinic. Aesthetically the results look great, and people have actually commented on how good my hair looks these days, something I never thought I would hear. However, the more noticeable benefit and impact has been on my self-confidence and quashing the time spent on worrying and feeling insecure has been priceless. Thank you, Dr Ball and Team."

To arrange a consultation click here. For other patient results by Dr Ball click here.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-16-at-18.48.11.jpg
Screen-Shot-2017-08-16-at-18.50.29.jpg
Screen-Shot-2017-08-16-at-18.57.54.jpg
Screen-Shot-2017-08-29-at-12.03.22.jpg
Screen-Shot-2017-08-29-at-12.04.50.jpg
Screen-Shot-2017-08-29-at-12.06.30.jpg

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Your hair looks great love the design and density congratulations to you and all the team ¬b`

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Dazzster26 wrote:
Your hair looks great love the design and density congratulations to you and all the team ¬b`

Couldn't agree more Dazz....super result he must be very happy with that. Well done to the Maitland team