• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Eibi Iniekio - Chiswick Hair Clinic or Dr Michael May - Wimpole clinic

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Some people say Saw Palmetto has worked for them. There are a few suggestions in the medications section of the forum.

M

MisterQ

Thanks i've been browsing through the meds but can't grind people who used Saw Palmetto with noticeable results. Do you think PRP has a better chance of working?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I missed your question regarding PRP. It works for some but not others. The only way you will know is if you try it.
How are you getting on with your decision making?

C

C-Hair

Hey MisterQ,

I've been looking into Chiswick Hair too, did you end up going further with your consultation?

Thanks

U

UnicornHorn

I've had 3 hair transplants in total
My first was with wellesborne clinic in uk dr greaves who was struck off cos of his poor work
My 2nd and 3rd transplant was with dr feller in New York
It was only slightly better
I've been to all uk surgeons over the years and seen some of there work
It always looked thin stringy looking and that comb over look to one side to make transplants look better
Dr may is too old fashioned for me
Dr ball was the only person to give me a honest opinion on what transplants can give u
All the transplants pics u see have some sort of concealer in them to make them appear thick and natural
Or they comb them straight back over the head as that makes it look better
If u want a natural looking appearance go to dr Edward ball
Remember u will get old so it has to look natural as u age
I know what u must be thinking
I must somehow work for dr ball
I don't ,I have just been researching hair transplants for over 10 years now
And in the uk dr ball is the only guy
I don't think this is accurate. There are numerous clinics in the UK who do very good work. Farjo is an example. They have a superb reputation and are held in the same, if not higher esteem, than Maitland.

U

UnicornHorn

No not seen any of there work but I do know if a surgeon promotes himself as the guy who did a celebs hair transplants beware
Just a advert to get guys to have a transplants in my opinion
No didn't have any work with dr ball
I was in the same boat as u
Had lots of hair just a receding hairline only
Remember when have transplants put into the receding areas u WILL get shockloss in ur original hair so basically everytime u have a transplant it will make ur original hair fall out so u have to have more work to fill in that area etc etc
I know u say u have lots of hair but believe me get on some kind of meds before ur transplant
Also make sure u have a mature hairline design not straight
Weellesbourne is now called hospital group
Also DONT go for strip fut
Go for fue cos u will be able to cut short ie short back and sides makes hair look thicker
Yeah defo stay in London
Defo dr ball
If u went to see him u would understand
This is inaccurate. Shock loss is the hairs moving into a shedding phase (something I had following a hair transplant) and all of this hair returns via the normal shed and regrowth cycle. Also, there is nothing wrong with strip. I have strip and have always been very happy. you can have fairly short hair and nothing is noticeable. You can also have MicroDermaPigmentation if you want to which is so good now it can make scars hardly visible at all. Respectfully, you sound like you are assuming your bad experiences are what everyone will have - and that's just not the case.