• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Levent Acar/Cosmedica FREE UK SEMINAR! FUE Volunteers wanted

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica UK
Hi Guys

Well I do have exciting news for the forum.
8TH JULY @ THE CROWN PLAZA HOTEL KINGS CROSS LONDON1PM (DOORS OPEN AT 12.30)

Myself and renowned FUE hair transplant surgeon Dr Levent Acar/Cosmedica are planning our very first Seminar in the UK London!

We will be informing and educating on the subject of FUE hair transplant surgery as well as giving FREE assessments to the attendees! (This will be based on a first come first serve basis as time will be a factor)

Dr Levent Acar and his team will be giving a presentation and showing pictures and videos of real hair transplant and explaining the techniques that him and his team use to create amazing results.

We will also have some of our ex-customers to show you their results in real life (yes you can even touch their hair)

I will also be giving a talk as to my own journey from bald to badass!

We will have tons of before, during and after pictures & videos as well as real life people telling you their own story.

We will be looking for a volunteer to have a FREE FUE hair transplant + PRP Therapy (date to be arranged and surgery to be performed in Istanbul at Medipark Cosmedica)
We will fly the lucky guy from the UK to our clinic in Istanbul Turkey.

You will also receive:

Free flights *(times non negotiable)
Free transfers
2 nights stay in our 5* Hotel (free breakfast)
6 months medication including a supply of Propecia/Finesteride
6 months supply of /multi vitamins (hair formula)
6 months supply of Anti hair loss shampoo/after care hair wash
Plus your medication for post surgery

Terms and conditions will apply as not everyone is a candidate for hair transplant surgery and of course pre existing medical conditions etc.

We will pick you up from your home in the UK and hold your hand the entire way!

A very lucky guy will be chosen at random on the day at the end of the seminar and guess what..........?

Its completely free to entry! You must register with us before as spaces will be limited but either way you will have a great day.

If you have ever considered having a hair transplant then this is for you!

Please note that we will *NOT HARD SELL YOU ON THE DAY!*

Our aim is to inform and educate.

Our results speak for themselves

We believe that by doing this we will be alleviating peoples anxiety and managing their expectations in terms of what is achievable for them as results vary patient to patient.
We do not need to hard sell.

The Date will be 8th JULY 2017THE VENUE: THE CROWN PLAZA HOTEL KINGS CROSS LONDONTHE TIME: 1PM (DOORS OPEN AT 12.30)
Please feel free to contact me and pre-register your interest in advance as spaces will be limited.

You really have nothing to lose and you may just learn something.

Keep believing

Mike

UK Consultant
Cosmedica

Attachments

• Mike COSMEDICA.jpg
    Mike COSMEDICA.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 873
Last edited:
Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica UK
Hi Chelo
Absolutely. We are very passionate about the "repair" market in this industry. We have many patients that come to us for help with previous surgery mistakes.
We can implant directly into any FUT scar area to help alleviate the visual impact of such surgery.
We can also look to help with density and in some cases we use hair from not only the "nape" on the head but also beard and body hair.
Whilst we do not have a magic wand we are confident that we give our patients realistic expectations and help alleviate the anxiety from previous botched surgery's.
Mike
UK Consultant Cosmedica/Dr Levent Acar

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica UK
NOW TAKING PLACE!
8th JULY 2017THE CROWN PLAZA KINGS CROSS1.00PM

Attachments

• admin-ajax.jpeg
    admin-ajax.jpeg
    3 KB · Views: 562
Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica UK
Register your interest and secure your space.

[email protected]

www.getmorehair.co.uk

ENTRY WILL BE FREE ON THE DAY

JUST COME ALONG

MEET DR ACAR

FREE ASSESSMENTS FOR EVERYONE (first come basis as time will be a factor)

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica UK
Spaces are filling up nicely for the 8th July Come and meet Dr Levent Acar and get a free personal assessment from the man himself. if you have ever considered having hair transplant surgery then this seminar is for you. Come and ask questions, get a free assessment and even meet former patients and see their results! And yes you can even touch their hair lol
Email or call

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica UK
Well it's finally here! We hope to see many of you on the day and please note that you can just turn up on the day and enter for FREE. What have you got to lose? You could even win a FREE hair transplant! How amazing is that!

On a personal note I would just like to publicly thank Bigmac (site owner and top bloke) who has been nothing but friendly, helpful, kind and totally supportive towards our seminar. I cannot overstate how much support we have had from Bigmac. So from me, Dr Acar and his team we would just like to say THANK YOU!
Well see you all on the other side.
*Photo's and a full forum post on the way.

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica UK
Well CONGRATULATIONS to our lucky winner Hardoon Raja! He has won a totally free "Super VIP package" from Dr Acar/Cosmedica! We will collect Hardoon from his home and chauffeur him to the airport. We will then fly him to Istanbul Turkey and then to our 5* hotel. The next day Dr Acar will personally perform his hair transplant surgery and we are going to document the whole thing. We will be posting regular updates on his journey and showing the whole hairlossexperience community his results (which will be AMAZING!) We are so grateful for everyone who turned up on the day and from the feedback I have received, everyone found it useful and worth while. We had an INCREDIBLE time and loved meeting all the guys. We have more exciting stuff in the pipeline so stay posted!
We will put Hardoons journey on a new thread so keep posted to the forum.
Once again my ultimate thanks to everyone who turned up.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Good to hear it was a success. I`m looking forward to seeing Hardoon`s surgery and follow his progress.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Bigmac wrote:
Good to hear it was a success. I`m looking forward to seeing Hardoon`s surgery and follow his progress.
Me too, can't wait to see this thread when it happens;)
Congrats to the lucky patient and hats off to the clinic and all involved for making this happen ¬b`

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica UK
Cheers guys. I want to start a fresh new thread for this and we are going to document everything. I have a film crew and we are going to do a reality style documentary of the initial engagement (winning/hair transplant etc) and then Hardoon will keep us updated with short videoblogs and pictures. It's going to be amazing for people to watch; especially those that are considering getting a hair transplant with GMH and Cosmedica/Dr Acar.
Thank you again for your continued support.
Lots of exciting stuff on the horizon

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica UK
Hi guys

Here is our round up video of the seminar. Keep an eye out for the forums very own "Johnny L"
Amazing day and stay tuned as we will be following and documenting the winner of the free hair transplant "Mr Rajas" journey. I was so proud to host and present this seminar. Please have a look and any feedback is welcome.