• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Lupanzula, Medikemos, 2101 FUs FUE - BEFORE, DURING AND IMMEDIATELY POST-OP + THE PATIENT REVIEW

• Thread starter Scott Medikemos
  • Start date
Scott Medikemos

Scott Medikemos

Valued member
1.Medikemos-BA- 2101 FUE-1.jpg
2.Medikemos-BA- 2101 FUE-2.jpg
3.Medikemos-BA- 2101 FUE-3.jpg

Before and after result + patient review

FUE: 2101 Fu's - 27 year old male - NW III Goals: Frontal 1/3 + HL + Temples

Grafts number: 2101 fu’s I hair: 397
II hairs: 930 III hairs: 673 IV hairs: 96 V hairs: 5

Why did you choose Medikemos?

After 2 years of intensive research on hair transplants and hair loss, the pictures of the results and testimonials convinced me to have my surgery done at Medikemos.

I am very happy and would recommend anyone to go here for surgery.

What were your feelings before the intervention?

Before the surgery, I was afraid if everything would work out and the hair would grow, but I knew that I was in good hands.

What were your feelings during the intervention?

The only problem is that I wanted to move because I can not sit still for long. But otherwise, I had a good and pleasant feeling.

Everything was done very professionally.

What were your feelings after the intervention?

After the surgery, I was only tired because the surgery felt longer than it actually was and the only thing that hurt was the extraction sites, but that was also less than expected.

Would you recommend Dr. Lupanzula?

Yes.

Dr. Lupanzula, Scott, and the whole team were very nice and friendly.

The result clearly speaks for itself.

My friends also find the result incredible and there is no scar or trace of the surgery.

All very natural

After the surgery, I was only tired because the surgery felt longer than it actually was and the only thing that hurt was the extraction sites, but that was also less than expected.

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Looks brilliant - lucky guy to have such a good head of hair.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Dr Lupanzula has done a great job here Scott.