• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Mwamba - 1200 grafts (second transplant)

• Thread starter HairlineConfessions
  • Start date
HairlineConfessions

HairlineConfessions

Month 8 update:
I’m definitely more critical in this video…

T

Tom80

Hi dude, it seems that your are really obsessing. I think your hair looks good and you do not need further work.

I

Im new here

This looks good man no one would notice apart from you but I do see the areas you point out where there isn’t as much density right behind the hairline just yet.

L

Luka

Looks picture perfect. Like when you see a guy with great hair in the street and think how blessed he is genetically to have great hair.

S

Salazar

Your hair is looking great, mate. I'm honestly jealous of your result. I agree with your barber: adding too much to the hairline would only create an artificial appearance. All the best.

E

Emvee

Valued member
I've watched your videos on youtube, I had my consultation and just about to set a date, however they have advised full head shave, i'm trying to avoid this due to my job, did you notice any negatives to not shaving the top of your head vs full shave?

HairlineConfessions

HairlineConfessions

And here’s a before and after picture:

E8B6A5BE-67C4-474E-9BB6-FF5D93E116DF.jpeg

I

Im new here

The side by side comparison shows this is a really good result.

I think from your ten month video to the 12 month one you have had a fair bit of thickening

HairlineConfessions

HairlineConfessions

I’ve now had 3 rounds of SMP for the donor area scars:

T

TBH

Defnintely an improvement buddy, keep us updated on how it looks in the coming months.