• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Paul Shapiro – 1 Yr Strip Result - 3319gr/7003 hairs

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Slide1-37.jpg

Slide2-27.jpg

Slide3-22.jpg

Slide4-22.jpg

Slide5-21.jpg

Slide6-18.jpg

Slide7-14.jpg

Slide8-13.jpg

Slide9-12.jpg

Slide10-11.jpg

Slide11-9.jpg

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
very nice result, i would be very happy if my result turns out like this guy has, great job by doc and staff.is he on meds ?

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Super result Janna, this guy must be stoked to have his hairline back. Well done Dr Paul and the team. ¬b`

bullitnut

bullitnut

How much would you say this guy has left in reserve Janna for future use if need be? Is he on meds?;)

janna

janna

Valuable Member
He has approx another 4k-5k grafts remaining in his donor supply so he's in good shape.

Yes, he's on finasteride since his consultation with us in August of 2011. Sorry for the slow reply.

Thanks for your comments.

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
He likes the scruffy look and it does look very good on him also. I bet he is very happy so far. Well done to Doc and team.

bullitnut

bullitnut

janna wrote:
He has approx another 4k-5k grafts remaining in his donor supply so he's in good shape.

Yes, he's on finasteride since his consultation with us in August of 2011. Sorry for the slow reply.

Thanks for your comments.

Thanks Janna,
It's good that he is on meds and awesome for him that he has such a rich donor bank left should he ever need it down the line.

;)