• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Paul Shapiro - 1 Yr Result

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Slide1.jpg
[/b]

Slide2.jpg
[/b]

Slide3.jpg
[/b]

Slide4.jpg
[/b]

Slide5.jpg
[/b]

Slide6.jpg
[/b]

Slide7.jpg
[/b]

Slide8.jpg
[/b]

Slide9.jpg
[/b]

Slide10.jpg
[/b]

Slide11.jpg
[/b]

Slide12.jpg
[/b]

Slide13.jpg
[/b]

Slide14.jpg
[/b]

Slide15.jpg
[/b]

Slide16.jpg
[/b]

[/b]

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
That's a great improvement, looks very natural and for the amount of grafts used it has made a large cosmetic improvement to his appearance. Looks like a well designed hairline for his age.....another excellent result from Dr Paul.

BN

M

Mick From Farjo

Valued member
Janna,

Everytime I see work from the Shapiro brothers I am impressed.I am just a bit bored with always saying good work etc so from now on it is going to be "top banana"

Mick

Not sure if anyone knows where the term comes from.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Ha,ha Mick. I know it gets old saying the same thing as there's only so many things you can say. Appreciate the comments just the same.

I can't say where the term came from either. With a name like janna, I got the janna banana all the time and every variation of it - still do so it's funny to see it in this context. I recall Timuk used to say top banana to me all the time. I think you English say it more often than we do here.

Thanks BN!

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Janna

Its true though the results that SMG achieve is mind blowing and this is another one out of the Top Draw,the Patient must be so happy I would be without a doubt
¬b`