• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Paul Shapiro - 8 Mos Strip Result of 2455gr/4711 hairs

janna

janna

Valuable Member
This is a presentation of case that is not a "wow" result. It is presented to show why and when we will take a conservative approach to restoring hair.

Slide1-35.jpg

Slide2-25.jpg

Slide3-20.jpg

Slide4-20.jpg

Slide5-19.jpg

Slide6-16.jpg

Slide7-12.jpg

Slide8-11.jpg

Slide9-10.jpg

Slide10-9.jpg

Slide11-7.jpg

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Thats a nice result and a nice transformation for this patient , it looks very natural and after reading the reason for being conservative with the grafts it says it all for me , SMG World Class putting the patient first and looking at the bigger picture, this patient should be well pleased with his result so far , I hope he is on meds to reduce or stabilise any future hairloss

Thank you for posting as always

D

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I like how the patients future loss was taken into consideration in the planning of this procedure. It looks very natural and is a nice improvement on where he was. His scar looks amazing by the way.

Well thought out and well executed Ht by Dr Paul and the SMG team ¬b`

On a side note the side on pics this guy is double of Rooney)(_::

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Very ethical approach and a nice result.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Thanks Daz, bn and Shinytop.

BN, I agree, he could double for Rooney.

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
great job by doc and staff, big cosmetic difference with a small amount of grafts, ¬b`