• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Paul Shapiro Result-9 Months & 14 Months

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Here's another local patient of Dr. Paul's who has been by our clinic for post op pics at two different occassions.

Graft/Hair Count...

1's 500
2's 1632
3's 853
4's 130
Total Grafts 3115 = 6840 Hairs

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Slide8.jpg

Slide9.jpg

Post Op - 14 months

Slide10.jpg

Slide11.jpg

Slide12.jpg

Pre Op - 9 months 14 months

Slide13.jpg

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This is a very nice, natural result. When I first looked I didn't think that it was all that great until I saw the side by side shots. Also, I had to realize that although the hair count is great, the hair characteristics are not the greatest. Taking all of this into consideration it is a super result and makes for a great cosmetic change.

NN

lost_youth

lost_youth

Valued member
Really nice conservative hairline - 100% natural.

Quite an area for ~3k grafts, hairline & midscalp.
Looks like a few went into the crown as well or is that my imagination/meds?

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Bore Da,

Vast improvement, he looks pretty young, so I €™m sure it €™s made a major difference to his life! I would be inclined to fill in the crown at a later date, he wouldn €™t have to worry about his hair at all then, but either way it €™s an immense change.

Hwyl am y tro

Shang

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Janna

The work looks great,good coverage too for the amount of grafts.

Do you have any hairline pictures with his hair lifted up,also how old is the patient as he looks young and is he on any meds.

Is he satisfied with this new look or is he thinking of addressing his crown at a later date.

Thanks bm.

Paul Shapiro MD

Paul Shapiro MD

Valued member
Hi All,

We don't currently have any pics of his hair lifted to show his hairline but he is due for a second procedure in May (I believe). We will take more photos at that time.

Patient started on Propecia December of 07 when he came in for a consult. Patient's age is 28. The patient thinks the meds are having a positive effect and I'd have to agree.

The Patient states he's very happy with results so far. He's looking to address his crown/back 1/2 with the next procedure. Thank you all for the positive comments.

Regards,

Dr. Paul

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Dr Paul for answering my questions.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Nice work (yet again)....

Great improvement..... not sure about this guys beard, never seen one like that before... ??

Anyway... I guess he is one happy chappy....