• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Ron Shapiro – 9 Months Strip Result- 2505gr/5390 hairs

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Slide8.jpg

Slide9.jpg

Slide10.jpg

Slide11.jpg

C

CA1970

valued member
Hi Janna. I`m impressed with this result at 9 mths never mind 12. Was there any reason he had FUSS as opposed to FUE?. Reason I ask is I`ve been considering Shapiro for FUE for sometime now, I`d prefer not to have a FUSS scar as I occasionally shave my head and don`t want a visible scar but I don`t want to compromise yield either. Would FUE produce this same result?

Many thanks.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Here are few reasons as to why he opted for a strip procedure - 1) he didn't want the shave look in prep for a fue procedure. 2) He knew he'd never shave his head without a guard in his future so linier scar isn't a problem. 3) he liked the lower price for strip than fue prices.

His donor scar is minimal and difficult to find as is most of our strip scars.

Thanks for the kind comments!, this patient is happy with his growth.

scepticsausage

scepticsausage

That strip scar is practically invisible and his yield at 9 months looks to be very good.

M

Mick From Farjo

Valued member
Janna,

I love these subtle yet significant results.

Mick

Last edited:
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I love this! I like the fact he hasn't changed the shape of his hairline and has just chosen to beef it up, nobody could possibly suspect a ht with this, but it has made a very nice significant improvement.
Great Job!