• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Ron Shapiro's Result - Video Demo Patient

janna

janna

Valuable Member
We are presenting a patient of SMG who had his ht performed at an ISHRS regional workshop for their informational video. We flew a local patient down to Florida for the event. We were under time constraints so the session size could not be above average size. For the demonstration, Dr. Shapiro tried to harvest enough grafts to make a cosmetic difference and make the trip worthwhile for this patient while keeping to their timeframe. Patient is thrilled with his results and is taking ht meds to hold onto his native hairs.

Dr. Ron Shapiro Result of 2321 Grafts - 4825 Hairs

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

N

NW5a

Valued member
Hi Janna,

looks fine. I think templepoints would be great for this guy.

Can u offer some cases with templepoints work ?

Thx a lot

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Janna

His result looks very natural with good coverage for that many grafts.He definately looks younger in his after pictures.

Be great to see the video of this patient,do you have it to post? If not.........could you acquire it from the ISHRS.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
The ISHRS organization did send us a video of the documentary but I'm not sure if we're able to post it for the general public. For the Video, we were one of three procedures that were filmed and they intereviewed several doctors and another patient of SMG who was at 9-10 months post op. You know him as Tranquillo on this forum. They hand selected his results because they thought he had tremendous results. I'll see what I can do about posting the video.

NW5a,

I'll see if I can find temple point work but we don't categorize our patients as such so it may take a while to locate these examples.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Here's a portion of the video ISHRS put together -
It features our patient Brad who is post op 9 months from his procedure of 2934 fut. Dr. Ron Shapiro is also interviewed regarding hair restoration.

Then there's Rob from before and after pics above who is our demo patient for the video.

[flash=320,256]http://i296.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid296.photobucket.com/albums/mm182/janna0001/NewProject.flv[/flash]

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for posting the video Janna.

Brad was great on camera.

bm.

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi Janna
He certainly had a worthwhile trip and got what he wanted.
Nice work, and it does make a significant cosmetic difference.
I'm sure he is a happy bunny.