• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Drug that Stops Hair Loss

A

andyking

Propecia is a drug that stops hair loss.
I would like to share my hair loss experience. I'm 40 and have a hair loss problem since last 5 yrs. I tried many drugs, shampoos, gels and creams and finally I settled for Propecia Finasteride. Propecia is the best medicine for hair loss. It certainly has some side effects and these side effects disappear as our body gets used to the medication. I'm using Propecia for year and half. I too had some side effects like decreasing sexual desire in the beginning and as my body got used to it slowly, most of the side effects disappeared. As per my experience Propecia is long term medication and it should be continued at least for six months.

After year and a half, today 80% of my receding hairline disappeared with negligible side effects. As I am buying propecia from emedoutlet, I have recd 15% discount coupon. The discount coupon number is 5234E. If any one of you want to buy propecia and want to have 15% discount, you can try this coupon code. I believe it should work for you also. These guys are best in quality and fast in delivery. Propecia 1mg costs $ 16/- for ONE MONTHS OF SUPPLY - Just go for it and save 15% on Propecia purchase...;)

M

mischelstraus

Generic Propecia is used to delight symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia in men with an enlarged prostate. It is also used for treating certain types of male pattern hair loss in men.
Generic Propecia mechanism in over 90% of cases, however the on the go ingredient in the drug can take connecting three and twelve months to show any perceptible results in the circumstance of your hair.

M

miofit

Yes agree about propecia,..but what can cause of hair loss?

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Sorry guys i just had to reply to this. This thread sucks and so do costco!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Why do Costco suck.

Maybe you can start a more constructive thread and then just hit the ignore facility for this particular member as he is persistent.
th_icon_smile_wink.gif

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
I dont need to start a constructive thread because 99.9% are on here, Costco Costco Costco Costco we love you lol just seen that::}{:.

M

mischelstraus

Hello
I read all the replies, each one has different views..As I already said about propecia, I know it's good but How can i tell if a chosen hair loss treatment
is working for me?