• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Every Newborn Gets $500

spectrader

spectrader

Valued member

Attachments

• exorcist_no.jpg
    exorcist_no.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 247
NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

so now the bottom 50% not only doesn't pay one red cent into the federal tax bill, but they get paid to be BORN c;;9 & get a savings account paid annually by those footing the entire tax bill, which they can use to buy a house with!?!? [):h::[):h::[):h::[):h::[):h::[):h:: So, basically the governments now encouraging families who can't afford to support themselves to breed like fu$king rats, so they can be entirely dependent upon the government and in return vote for them like clock-work. What a perfect ZOMBIE constituency for the radical left wing!

Can I hitch a ride to Canada w/you? ::;mb

Last edited:
spectrader

spectrader

Valued member
NotGoing2GoBald wrote:
so now the bottom 50% not only doesn't pay one red cent into the federal tax bill, but they get paid to be BORN c;;9 & get a savings account paid annually by those footing the entire tax bill, which they can use to buy a house with!?!? [):h::[):h::[):h::[):h::[):h::[):h::

Can I hitch a ride to Canada w/you? ::;mb

NG2GB--- Yes. We will take my newly acquired Lamborghini.

ps: The girl is all mine, btw.

Attachments

• post-5-1181196215_thumb.jpg
    post-5-1181196215_thumb.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 199
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
We have a similar thing in the UK,you receive £250 to put in a trust fund of your choicefor the child.

The reason being is that the goverment are trying to encourage people to contribute to this fund and thus save for their kids future.

bm.