• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Experiment 9 days post OP

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
This footage was taken 9 days after the patient had transplanted 3230 FUE into the frontal third at our clinic.

At a local soccer field some players were asked if they could see something unussual about our patient. Although it is in German it will be easy to see that they are unable to see something odd, except for some flaking on top of the scalp.

Have fun

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/5uRyybbo1Zs&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Thanks Moses Medical movies, this was a very interesting and fun 'experiment'.

Ps : not all patients have identical healing characteristics, a great deal depends on the patient skin healing properties, some patient may take longer to heal.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looks good,could do with it in English and more close ups.

bm.

H

hairtodaygonetomorrow

Valued member
think it just goes to show if your not obseesed with peoples hair (like us lol) you wouldnt know however id bet any one of this forum looking at that jagged hairline and the fact its shorter ontop than the sides would have a stab at it being a proceedure..

K

khair

Looking at the video, I think that there is a noticeable difference in the thickness of the hair on the side of the scalp and on the top of the scalp, the latter being the transplanted area. The hair on the side of the scalp is thicker than the top.

If I met the individual who had the hair transplant done in person, I feel that I would be able to detect it. The quality of the transplant, however, does appear to be very good. Three months from the date of the transplant, I don't think I would be able to tell that the man has had a procedure done.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Bart,how often do you recomend the patient will need PRP.

say every 6 months or so.