• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Face to face meetings

P

Pacman

Valued member
Hi All

Had a consultation in Ireland recently but thanks to this fantastic site i have become much more educated and decided to run a mile. However I was supplied with a list of clients who were willing to meet face to face and discuss there experiences with this clinic. As this is not an option for me now how did many of you who would have visited oversea's clinics get to meet clients?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi.

Welcome to the forum.

Glad its helped you in your research,as for meeting patients you can ask on here or ask your clinic of choice to put you in touch with some.

There are patients like myself who are happy to meet anyone.

Hope that helps.

bm.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
No problem,where are you based/live as i may be able to point you towards some local patients.

P

Pacman

Valued member
Cork Ireland, However i do travel to the UK regularly with work

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Not too sure re Cork for local patients,where about in the UK do you usually visit.

There are a few clinic representatives on here based in the UK who should be happy to meet you or put you in touch with former patients.

P

Pacman

Valued member
Generally from Leeds to London but it wouldnt be a problem to venture off track

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Well if you ever venture to the North East area i`m happy to meet.

H

hairtech

Welcome to the forum Pacman... There are several seasoned patients and staff to help you with questions on this site. Ask away...

garageland

garageland

Valued member
Hi Pacman, I meet patients in London every couple of months and would be happy to meet up if our diarys meet. You can contact me via my site.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Meeting patients is a great experience, you gain lots of info first hand.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
It would be great if all clinics had past patients you could meet before surgery so new patients know what to expect. I know most of the big clinics can put you in touch with their former patients and dont mind doing so, but it would be good if every potential patient could see at least one result from the clinic of their choice before pulling the trigger.