• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Female Hairline Hair Transplant - Dr. Feriduni

M

Melina

I came to DR. FERIDUNI with a poor done hair transplantation by a well-known beauty clinic in Düsseldorf, Germany with FUT-method. The transplanted FU got damaged while transplantation, called kinking, it’s result we’re growing hair like very very little curls, while my own hair are skinny. Also the created hairline was not matching to my face in total. DR. FERIDUNI recommended an new hair line with a natural swirl, 1797 grafts with FUE method, replacing all damaged follicles in one surgery on 16 April 2021. DR. FERIDUNI & TEAM were in every second professional and passionate by their job! After surgery you are guided at home by an app from DR. FERIDUNI telling you your daily treatment, explanations, do‘s & don’ts. I felt really appreciated and they did an amazing job!!!!
here are some pictures in a conclusion:

Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni1.jpeg
Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni2.jpeg
Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni24.jpeg

After surgery you’ll receive equipment for a good treatment at home including aftercare products, a pillow and instructions given in an app you can download! Best thing ever by the way, the app tells you daily how to treat your scalp and hair, gives further explanations & instructions for example how to wash your hair, and let you know what’s allowed to do again and not yet.

Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni3.jpeg
Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni4.jpeg
Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni5.jpeg

Also DR. FERIDUNI asked for pictures to follow up the healing process properly.
Here some pictures in between 2 weeks after surgery:

Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni19.jpeg
Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni20.jpeg
Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni21.jpeg
Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni22.jpeg
Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni23.jpeg
Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni25.jpeg

M

Melina

Approximately 3 months after recharging the follicles starts growing new hair. Pictures say more than a thousand words! :)
Pictures are in chronological order. Date of surgery 16/April/2021

Picture 1: 07/July/2021
Picture 2: 17/July/2021
Picture 3: 29//July/2021 (biggest jump)
Picture 4: 09/August/2021
Picture 5: 12/August/2021 (biggest jump)
Picture 6: 20/August/2021
Picture 7: 09/September/2021
Picture 8: 17/September/2021
Picture 9: 31/December/2021

THANKS to DR. FERIDUNI !!!

what I love the most: The perfectly created swirl that smoothly blends into the natural parting of my hair, making it look completely natural.

Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni10.jpeg
Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni11.jpeg
Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni12.jpeg
Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni13.jpeg
Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni14.jpeg
Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni15.jpeg
Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni16.jpeg
Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni17.jpeg
Female hairline hair transplant - Dr. Feriduni18.jpeg

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Beautiful work from Feriduni. Your hair looks fantastic.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Melina. Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your story.
Sorry to hear you had a poor experience with the first clinic you chose. You made a very good choice for this second one.
Those 1797 grafts have created a lovely new hairline for you. You must be very happy with how it turned out.
How did you find the healing process in the donor area?
I changed this thread to show all your progress.
All the best.
Bm.

M

Melina

Hi Melina. Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your story.
Sorry to hear you had a poor experience with the first clinic you chose. You made a very good choice for this second one.
Those 1797 grafts have created a lovely new hairline for you. You must be very happy with how it turned out.
How did you find the healing process in the donor area?
I changed this thread to show all your progress.
All the best.
Bm.
Hey Bm,

Thank you very much for your nice words. I’m so happy to confirm that I’m very greatful for this good result! It simply matches me.
Regarding your healing process in donor area, I didn’t even felt sth. . The only thing as a female with long hair - it definitely looks weird to have the shaved parts on the back of your head after surgery. Also a few days later it was itchy in donor section- but nothing abnormal. :)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Bm,

Thank you very much for your nice words. I’m so happy to confirm that I’m very greatful for this good result! It simply matches me.
Regarding your healing process in donor area, I didn’t even felt sth. . The only thing as a female with long hair - it definitely looks weird to have the shaved parts on the back of your head after surgery. Also a few days later it was itchy in donor section- but nothing abnormal. :)

That`s good to hear no real issues with the donor. I’m so pleased you are happy now and enjoying your new look.