• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Follicular Unit Extraction performed by Dr. Feriduni – NW Class III vertex – 1814 FU

Dr. Feriduni

Dr. Feriduni

Representative Dr. Feriduni
Follicular Unit Transplantation performed on a 24 year old Caucasian male with:

• NW Class III vertex
  • Donor density of 98 FU/cm ²
  • Hair diameter of ~75 microns
Treatment plan:

• 1 FUE procedure to reconstruct the hair line and feather zone
  • Medical therapy with Minoxidil 5% lotion

Performed procedure (June 10, 2009):

A Follicular Unit Extraction with 1814 FU

* 400 single hair FU

* 500 double hair FU

* 914 triple hair FU

Extraction performed with a 0.85-0.9mm titanium punch. Microscopic preparation of the single follicular unit grafts;

Parallel incisions(single, double and triple hair units) were made in custom-sized blades technique (~Cutting Edge blades of 0.75mm 0.9mm).

The patient is an exceptional fast grower, the transplanted hairs continued growing immediately after the procedure.

Dr. B. Feriduni

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AJKV

Valued member
Wow, this is absolutely impressive and extremely natural. Thin donor hair and a good surgeon are guarantors for a natural and soft hairline...!!!

J

JJ09

Blends in perfectly with his existing hair...and that hairline work.

N

NW5a

Valued member
Indeed a very good result! The hairline looks very natural.

Dr. Feriduni,

how many grafts can u get out of his donor for future sessions ?

T.C

T.C

Good result and appropriate hairline. the front area in the top down pic looks alot thicker than behind.He should get on Propecia as rogaine wont be enough for this guy judging by the pics and he could use another session down the road once his loss is stabilized.

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
I think if were being honest here for a all the baldies out there and repair victims i would of been happy with the hairline he had before the op.
The results are excellent though and his hair does look great.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
One of the nicest FUE results I've seen so far. Kudo's! ¬b`

Dr. Feriduni

Dr. Feriduni

Thanks AJKV, JJ09, NW5a, T.C., Zionaxel and of course Janna for your great compliments!

To T.C.: The patient is already on Propecia for about 2 years now but I agree he will probably need a 2nd session in the future. I mostly recommend patients to wait with treating the crown area until their mid-thirties.

To NW5a: The patient has a good donor yield, he certainly has about 6000-7000 FU left for future sessions.

And finally to Janna: It is most certainly an honour for me that you compliment this result! I really appreciate it!

Best regards,

Dr. B. Feriduni

Last edited:
janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hi Dr. Feriduni,

No need to thank me. I was curious if you and your staff will be attending either the European or the Italian Congress this year. I believe the European with Dr. Frechet is held in Vienna and the Italian one in Isle of Capri.

Dr. Feriduni

Dr. Feriduni

Hi Janna,

i will be with a part of my team in Austria/Vienna and maybee also in Italie/Capri.
I tryed to contact the ISHR three times but unfortunately didn ´t get any reply.

Kind regards

Bijan Feriduni