• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Footballer Ronaldo is to open a Hair transplant clinic in Madrid and his girlfriend is to be the manager

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
is set to open a hair transplant centre in Madrid - and his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez is going to be one of the managers.

The centre belongs to the Insparya Group, which Ronaldo co-founded.

It will employ 150 professionals working in 18 rooms and with the capacity to perform 18 hair transplants a day.

The footballing forward has already pumped a reported €1million into his latest venture, but has ambitious plans to add a further €25million over the next three to four years.
Ronaldo said: "In addition to football, I am passionate about health, technology and research, they are areas which I wanted to invest in. I wanted the first clinic of the international expansion to be situated in Madrid, a city I lived in for many years."

The price of a hair transplant at Ronaldo's six-storey clinic will start at €4,000.

"The clinic will offer packages for foreign clients, offering a stay in the hotel, airport transfers and transport to and from the clinic during the treatment

Insparya president Paulo Ramos added: "We have the knowledge, but to open clinics outside of Portugal we need a reputation.
"He will give us that push. We want to open the next centre in 2019 or 2020."

xxx Taken from the Mirror Newspaper xxx

Raphael84

Raphael84

Valued member
What a shame! This is a great example of how such a powerful individual can influence and affect the market. For sure their business will grow. For sure they will produce some disastrous results. Let us not fall into this celebrity culture trap! Stay true to the art of hair restoration or be prepared to pay the price.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Ronaldo, the little winker.

His existing clinic has poor reviews, I can`t see this one being any better.

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
Hmm. If I was heading to Madrid for a hair transplant I know which clinic I'd be going to - and it wouldn't be this one.

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
He's got some good hair genes himself though. Doubt he'll be needing to book himself into his own clinic anytime soon.