• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Former Xfactor star Eoghan Quinns hair transplant

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
So I noticed this the other day and after admit I was a little shocked reading the article.....apparently this young man from X factor had a transplant in Turkey (no one on here) and is now their representative and is overjoyed with his results.....if I were him I wouldnt be as the hairline is awful......what are your thoughts guy?

I've attached a few pics to show before and after.
During Xfactor
20201116_224039.jpg

Now before HT
20201116_224133.jpg

After HT
20201116_224120.jpg

Another
20201116_224103.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I saw this the other day. What is it with clinics doing these hairlines? He actually got good growth.

yidd0

yidd0

Goodness me . That is terrible . He is probably In his twenty’s/ mid twenty’s . His hair loss is aggressive and to go that low with his hairline is madness. What will he look like in 10 years time when his hair continues to thin and recede . Maybe even dip to nw7 territory.

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Damn this is terrible!!!!. Just goes to show take your time and research, research, research is key to a good HT

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Cevre Hospital Istanbul with no patient results to show.

J

johnmc

He's from my necks of the woods lads, he's only 28....not a good hairline. Worst part of it is he's acting as an ambassador for the clinic and so far has helped 6 fellas organise procedures with the same clinic.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
He's from my necks of the woods lads, he's only 28....not a good hairline. Worst part of it is he's acting as an ambassador for the clinic and so far has helped 6 fellas organise procedures with the same clinic.

I looked on their website. I didn't see a hair transplant doctor listed or any patient results. Same for their Instagram.
Hopefully these guys he is sending over there do some research first.
He wants to hope he does not lose more hair. Can you imagine that hairline and not much behind it?

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
I keep looking at this and thinking to myself thank god I spent the years researching and didn’t dive straight in to a HT.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I took a look at his Instagram page. He has a few pictures of it on there. A couple doesn`t look too bad from a distance but close up is a different story.
He says he is happy with it which is good for him but I don`t think he should be advising and recommending others on hair restoration.

H

Herr Loss

Are these types of hairlines commonly recommended by many hair restoration clinics or are they simply giving the customers what they request?

If a clinic suggested something like this for me I'd be looking elsewhere.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
If it were my clinic I’d refuse to give anyone a hairline like that and advise accordingly. I’ve seen before patients who’ve had similar and regretted it later when reality kicks in.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Not very ethical at all if the clinic actually recommends a hairline like this....especially given his age and loss pattern.

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
It would look ok if both ends weren`t straight across to his temples but were rounded going backwards if that makes sense.