• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Fortes Hair Clinic London - Dr Saaed

H

hoodedvillian

Hi all

Has anyone had visited the Fortes Hair Clinic in London before or had a HT from Dr Saaed? Keen to get a few thoughts if so.

Thanks

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve not heard of him before. I took a quick look on their website, there’s not many results to look at. It states he trained in various countries but does not mention who trained him.
What is your hair loss situation?

H

hoodedvillian

Ok no worries. I'm a NW3, looking at getting a HT, but finding it very difficult to locate a suitable clinic as there are so many clinics/reviews out there it's hard to know what to believe. The other clinic I've looked at was Kensington Hair Clinic, again doesn't seem to be the most popular clinic but reviews have been pretty positive.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, many online reviews on review sites, social media, Google, 5 stars rated, etc, etc are fake. Anyone can make them up, good or bad with no moderation whatsoever. Who is real, who is fake?
On this site, we vet members as best we can. If someone is fake or agenda driven their accounts are suspended. It is a safe environment to research with the patient's best interests at heart.
I`ve not really seen much from the Kensington clinic either. I know Dr Peter Williams works there or he did. He has been in the industry for a long time, I`ve seen a few of his patients in person whose results look good.
Take your time researching, check out the clinics on here, check out the patient results from the many documented cases.
Are you using any hair loss medications or natural type alternatives that may help stop or slow down further hair loss?

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi hoodedvillian, why not post your photos here, you can hide your identity and share photos from front, top, both sides and back and have some clinics here and the forum assess and give some guidance to you. We would be happy to assess also for you. In any event all the best in your research.

H

hoodedvillian

Thanks for your comments. I have already been assessed by various clinics and it’s now just a case of choosing the best one and it seems difficult to do that. Yes Peter Williams does work at Kensington Hair Clinic, It’s good to know you’ve seen a few of his patients. The other clinic was Wimpole, with Dr Michael May, has anyone had a HT with him?

P

Priceyrice

Hi. Did you ever make a decision. I am also stuck between two clinics, the Hair Dr and Dr Arshad or the Fortes Clinic and Dr Saaed. There doesn't seem to be much out there on De Saaed but he is a member of ISHRS which I assume is a good thing.

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Hi. Did you ever make a decision. I am also stuck between two clinics, the Hair Dr and Dr Arshad or the Fortes Clinic and Dr Saaed. There doesn't seem to be much out there on De Saaed but he is a member of ISHRS which I assume is a good thing.
Just had my HT on Saturday with The Hair Dr and all I can say is it’s been a very positive experience so far!! Check out my journey for more info