• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

FUE Docs

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
hi,

Just a quicky, would just like to ask you guys your opinions of which FUE docs I should be researching as well as feller?

Thanks

Shang

Last edited:
lost_youth

lost_youth

Valued member
Dr. Bisanga (BHR)
Dr. De Reyes (Prohair)
HDC
Dr. Arvind

I'm not overly familiar with the American FUE docs - maybe someone else can chime in.

the B spot

the B spot

Pick your Poison!
Shapiro Medical is now offering FUE to certain candidates.

Other than the doctors already mentioned, Dr. Harris is certainly worth looking into.

What are your goals and levels of loss?

Make sure you do not limit yourself to the US--as lostyouth has pointed out, there are excellent FUE docs elsewhere.

Good Luck!
Jason

lost_youth

lost_youth

Valued member
Forgot to mention Dr. Umar in California, he's worth checking out.

lost_youth

lost_youth

Valued member
josh wrote:
dr cole

dr woods (but way too expensive imho)
that you joshb?

welcome back.

Agreed on Woods being prohibitively expensive, he quoted me about A$18 per graft

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Lost youth,

Cheers for the names, I €™m especially impressed with the results by BHR and HDC. Furthermore, I think 18$ a graft is very excessive, I don €™t know what planet he €™s on when feller charges 10$ a graft.

The B Spot,

Yeah I €™ve heard SMG are doing FUE, however, I €™ve only ever seen BM €™s FUE into a scar and have never seen any pictures of their temple and hairline work which is very different, thus it €™s hard to make a judgement on the results which are being produced by SMG in regards to this technique as the proof is in the pudding so to speak. I suspect the lack of pictures/results is due to SMG only taking up FUE recently. Although I must say I am pro SMG as their results via strip are great and if their results are comparable via FUE then they would certainly be near the top of the list.

A link to my pictures and expectations http://hairlossexperiences.com/view_topic.php?id=58&forum_id=2

BM,

Dr Wolfs work seems all good.

Thanks

Shang

Last edited:
josh

josh

Valued member
hi lost youth,

yes its me. no need for the b anymore (a remnant from another forum)

The reason woods is so expensive is because he plants all the grafts himself meaning a patient has to sit for a whole day for a mere 500 grafts and thus has the 'pleasure' of paying for this extended stay in the chair.

In his defence dr woods results are good.

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Josh,

Whether the results are good or not, i'd want a massage as well at that price. :T:

Shang

josh

josh

Valued member
shang,

With the extra thousands it would cost to avail of dr woods services you could get one hell of a 'massage' close to where i live :)

F

fcukbald

Is their any uk members on here been to europe to say HDC or prohairclinic for a HT?? Just curious as i may not be able to go the states if i did take on a HT and would like to find out as much as possible before i make a decision iv been on finestride about 6-7 months and i think it may be working if it definately does its HT time to fill in the temples:)

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Fcukbald,

I've never heard of anyone (UK person) on this forum who has had a HT with either HDC or Prohair, therefore, I would be interested in hearing anyones story who has also. However, I have read a number of posts on the HLH forum by patients who have been to BHR in europe and their testimonials are positive, so this is something you may want to look into. It seems to me that the vast majority of patients who go to european clinics such as prohair, HDC, and, BHR are from germany, spain, italy etc thus we never get to hear about their results from the horses mouth so to speak. This is why I think american or canadian clinics would be more favourble, however, this may change.

Shang

Last edited:
F

fcukbald

Yeah thats what i was thinking too mate it would of just been nice to get some views and feedback off someone from the uk. I would go to the states but im not sure if they'l let me in id been in some bits of bother with the law when in my teens nothing bad just what daft lads do at that age but iv heard they are strict on it still on getting in over their. A mate of mine was wanting to take his son to disneyland but hes done for posession of canabis he rang the embassy and they said he could apply but its not certain customs would let him in when he got their:whatever: They'v gone ott on security imo its not like were all terorists cos we'v done silly things.

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Fcukbald,

Yeah I see your predicament and you dont want to be a Genie pig if you know what i'm saying. In my none professional opinion I would look into BHR based upon their photo's and the reponses i've heard, I believe BHR do free consultations in London every month.

Shang

F

fcukbald

Il definately keep digging mate iv seen their pictures and they look really good however id still of liked to see some of some guys from here the search goes on pal cheers :)