• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Fue Hair Transplant with Dr Bessam Farjo - 2000 Grafts

M

Mick From Farjo

Valued member
This patient who is aged 35 recently sent us a 7-month update of his progress. He received just under 2000 grafts via FUE with an average of 2.4 HPG

He also started using Finasteride and the results so far are definitely in the impressive category.

A full set will be added when he visits for his review.

Hair Transplant with Dr Bessam Farjo1.jpg
Hair Transplant with Dr Bessam Farjo2.jpg
Hair Transplant with Dr Bessam Farjo3.jpg
Hair Transplant with Dr Bessam Farjo4.jpg
Hair Transplant with Dr Bessam Farjo5.jpg
Hair Transplant with Dr Bessam Farjo6.jpg
Hair Transplant with Dr Bessam Farjo7.jpg
Hair Transplant with Dr Bessam Farjo8.jpg
Hair Transplant with Dr Bessam Farjo9.jpg

Philw

Just a question why do after having a transplant the hair style is always flick up at the front ?
Why cant the hair style be say a short back and side's and short on top where the hair transplant lays flat at front
Every style i see is always flicked up at front, my opinion is cos hair transplants always grow upwards whatever angle u place
Still great result though

D

djkillab

Valued member
Just a question why do after having a transplant the hair style is always flick up at the front ?
Why cant the hair style be say a short back and side's and short on top where the hair transplant lays flat at front
Every style i see is always flicked up at front, my opinion is cos hair transplants always grow upwards whatever angle u place
Still great result though
Interesting theory

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Most people want to see what the hairline looks like so the hair is styled upwards to show it. You could have a pluggy hairline that would be hidden if the hair was combed forward in a caeser style.
This result looks good so far. Patient pictures are low quality though.