• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

FUE Hairline Transplant - 2000 grafts - HDC Hair Clinic

Alex1

Alex1

Patient Coordinator
Hi Everybody,

The patient had thinning to hairline and front and wanted to restore his hair by matching the density of the hair behind the thin area.

HDC Medical Team headed by Dr Maras had placed 2000 FUE grafts as shown below with clear photos of before, after hairline design, post op and 9 months after.

Regards
Alex

BEFORE

IMMEDIATELY POST OP

9 MONTH POST OP

COMPARISON IMMEDIATELY POST OP AND NINE MONTH AFTER

COMPARISON BEFORE AND AFTER NINE MONTH

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Incredible!!!! And only 2000 grafts, he looks a million times better.......well done!

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
WoW I agree with BN the result is incredible for 2000 grafts is he on hairloss meds if you don't mind me asking and what was the graft break down .

Dr Maras and HDC Team great work

Cheers

Dazz

Alex1

Alex1

Patient Coordinator
Dazzster26 wrote:
WoW I agree with BN the result is incredible for 2000 grafts is he on hairloss meds if you don't mind me asking and what was the graft break down .

Dr Maras and HDC Team great work

Cheers

Dazz
Hi Dazz,

I hope you are well. This patient is not on any medication and the graft breakdown is as follows:

singles 600
doubles 800
trebles 542
four haired 58

Warmest Regards
Alex

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Alex

Thanks for the graft breakdown that's an amazing result his yield must have been near a 100 percent and no medications , really pleased for him and the Clinic thanks for coming back

Cheers

Dazz