• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Getfue.com

J

jack89

Hi

Im interested getting a hair transplant, i have been recommended getfue.com with dr ayhan colak but i cant seem to find many reviews on them. Has anyone had any experience with them or does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I took a quick look at his website, not many results on there and they`re pretty average, nothing that stands out. On his social profiles, I can't see any sign of microscopes or magnification being used by his staff. This can lead to double hair grafts implanted in the hairline if they are not checked under good magnification. That`s something you could ask the clinic. Saying this, he may be doing good work, you will need to do plenty of research, try to speak with some patients, take review site reviews that don`t have documented pictures with a pinch of salt.

J

jack89

Ok thank you, i have tried doing research on them but i can't seem to find much at all, theyve offered €2900, 4000 grafts all inclusive package, i got a quote from asmed and they quoted €7500 if i have it in june or july after that its €12500.

Do you have any recommendations for me to look at please?

Thanks

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
We don`t recommend clinics, unfortunately. We prefer the patient to make their own informed decision based on research. There are many clinics listed here with results to check out and 4 are based in Turkey if that's your country of choice Hair Transplant Clinics

What is your hair loss situation? How many grafts have you been quoted?

J

jack89

I have been quoted 4000 grafts for €2900 i have really thin hair on my crown the centre of my fringe is thick my receded back a bit and the two sides of my fringe have receded quite far.

i will try to upload a pic later

Ok, do you recommend say 3-5 that you hear good things about on here for me to get in touch with and do some research?

Thanks again

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
There are 4 clinics from Turkey in that section who you can research. Here is a thread regarding Asmed opening back up in June. Asmed to re-open

J

jack89

I really appreciate the help, i think im going to go with cosmedica after reading the thread created by tommytwo on the vip deal. The flights to istanbul are alot cheaper than to antalya.

Asmed including flights would of cost me over €8000 in july and if i wanted it later than july just the surgery is €12500

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I added the li k as they announced they are opening back up and had a special price. I`m sure you will be fine with Cosmedica, Tommy researched for years before choosing. With some luck, you won`t need as many grafts when you are seen by the doctor.
It would be great if you document your story once you`ve had it done.

J

jack89

Il document it on here, as soon as i have a date set (hopefully july) il start a thread on it close to my departure date.

Thanks

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds good. You got that booked quickly. Hopefully, your research has paid off for you and like Tommy, you are very happy with how it all goes.

J

jack89

Havent booked yet im hoping to get it done in july. Im still researching until theyre open but cosmedica is top at the minute

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, I see, my bad, I read it wrong but good luck anyway.