• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair Loss Treatments - If You're Too Young To Look Old

A

abiaamir

Hair loss, hair thinning, and baldness are common all over the world and people try different methods for hair restoration. If you lose a huge number of hairs, your appearance dramatically chances and you may look older due to hair thinning. It does not stop here; one can suffer from baldness or receding hairline due to excessive hair loss.

Priya

Priya

Hair transplant can improve your appearance and self-confidence. FUE Hair Restoration ensures a natural looking result of hair. FUE method is scarless and painless. FUE is an advanced technique for hair loss treatment.

S

Samir

I had HT 1 year ago and hair loss started since my 8 moths. Could it be hair shedding and hair regrow again or it occurs due to died follicles? I used minoxidil just 3 months after 4 months surgery but not everyday then stopped.Who know may follicles still alive or not? Please share your experience..

R

reddwarf

I think the transplanted hair is pretty much there for life so it's likely just shedding and not dead follicles at just 8 months after your operation. Have you consulted your primary care physician to make sure nothing else untoward is happening with your health that could cause hair loss?

J

Jackie Brown

Hair transplant can improve your appearance and self-confidence. FUE Hair Restoration ensures a natural looking result of hair. FUE method is scarless and painless. FUE is an advanced technique for hair loss treatment.

I think there is so many things wrong with your statements here. A natural result is not because of FUE being used it because the doctor doing it knows what they are doing. Scarless? really?

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Couldn't agree more Jackie All FUE will leave scars of some description.....the surgeons skill level and tools used will determine whether they are hardly visible or very visible.

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
If I had a pound for every time I've read the old 'FUE is a scarless procedure' myth...