• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

hair product with the least side effects

K

knavepotter

Out of the many hair loss products that are sold on the market today, do you happen to know which one has the least side effects?

M

Mreadmeat

knavepotter wrote:
Out of the many hair loss products that are sold on the market today, do you happen to know which one has the least side effects?
There are home remedies you can try to treat hair loss. Have you tried Aloe Vera? Just apply Aloe Vera juice to your scalp and leave it for an hour and rinse it with lukewarm water. Repeat this process 4x a week.

K

knavepotter

Thank you so much. I will definitely try Aloe Vera. I'm so desperate and frustrated. My hair loss has discouraged me and i feel unmotivated to work because of this. I'm scared of taking meds or other chemicals for my problem but I was about to, until this. Will try and update you.

no links allowed

E

ericpartlu

Aloe vera is one of the best natural remedies for hair growth. I tried thus from several long years and it's much safer for hair as we compared it from other unnatural things.

Last edited:
G

Guduchi Ayurveda

Aloe vera is the best for hair loss, but if you want some easy way for hair loss with the least side effects that you have to use products like Guduchi Ayurveda products.

M

mania

I think that would depends upon the condition and the nature of people ....

ninaross

ninaross

These days, hair loss products that are sold on the market are filled with chemicals. Side effects occur as a result of these chemicals. Go for holistic and natural hair products that have essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and essential oils in them. These products are not only free from any side effects but they can also help you reverse the effects of the most common hair health issues.

R

RTCorley

These days, hair loss products that are sold on the market are filled with chemicals. Side effects occur as a result of these chemicals. Go for holistic and natural hair products that have essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and essential oils in them. These products are not only free from any side effects but they can also help you reverse the effects of the most common hair health issues.
I absolutely agree with you that it’s very hard to find great hair products that have great integrity. However, I’m a Consultant of a customizable hair line that do not white label their products and the ingredients are natural and backed by science. They absolutely do work.

Attachments

• 30310D1B-76C2-42C4-8CCB-B99CFF99A373.jpeg
    30310D1B-76C2-42C4-8CCB-B99CFF99A373.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 9B962028-5578-4764-8AE9-D308CE34F7B1.jpeg
    9B962028-5578-4764-8AE9-D308CE34F7B1.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 99B26C7A-23FB-4BE3-B25F-81C1581B16AA.jpeg
    99B26C7A-23FB-4BE3-B25F-81C1581B16AA.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 53
  • D26BFAA0-3606-4F0C-9D55-FB1568E16CDE.jpeg
    D26BFAA0-3606-4F0C-9D55-FB1568E16CDE.jpeg