• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair texture after years

C

Conejito

Hey all,

I would like to know if the hair texture could be fixed somehow.

While my original hair texture is more straight, the newer hairs feel rough and breaks pretty easily, so shorter curly hairs usually can be seen.

Flat ironing is not much of a help. I'm still using it, although it doesn't stay straight for long.

20230313_140732.jpg
20230313_141209.jpg
20230313_140948.jpg
20230313_141107.jpg

Last edited:
ninaross

ninaross

You can consider using a hair mask. Hair masks are naturally therapeutic and used to heal and rejuvenate dry/damaged hair areas. Go for hair masks that contain essential oils like rosemary oil, cedar-wood oil, eucalyptus oil, and lemongrass oil. They are nourishing and will leave your hair looking vibrant because of the essential oils. It will also help you with healthy hair growth.

Let me know if this helps. Thank you!

M

mania

I think most of the hair dresser would recommend you to use the hair masking ...

ninaross

ninaross

Hair masks, if you use the correct ones are actually beneficial. I'm not talking about the ones that are filled with lots of chemicals. Go for more natural ones that include essential oils and natural ingredients. If you don't want to use a hair mask, consider oiling your scalp and hair. This will help improve the texture and quality of your hair.