• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair transplant Dr ashad

D

D18

Had hair transplant with Dr ashad 4 weeks ago. 2000 grafts. If you guys could post any advice for tips please.

the last one is 4 week stage.

B49ECE89-2105-4E7F-AECA-7E363E5A2BCA.jpeg
0DBD9F98-57C7-4F3B-B86E-5E309F77B148.jpeg
0E7541F5-E403-4862-9CEF-B4F91E465C7F.jpeg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
What advice or tips do you require?
Have you any concerns?

D

D18

None as of yet? Is my hair loll old how it’s supposed to at 4 week stage? When can I cut/shave it?

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Tips would be just use warm soapy water for a while gentle tipping over head so the crusts slide off
I should be ok after 6 weeks
Just dont rub head hard
Just gentle with everything for now
It's still early days
Yep know its hard as u are 24/7 looking in mirror
Just leave and let heal

D

D18

It’s healed really well, no scanbs anymore And washing gently with shampoo provided. @HairDr Clinic couldn’t recommend them enough. Actually enjoyed gettin it done

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
All looks normal at this stage post op. You could try Biotin or MSM in the hope that it speeds up growth but it`s not a guarantee to do anything. The new growth will happen when it`s ready.
If you have redness, Aloe Vera works well to help it subside.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I`ve begun using Pura d Or shampoo Gold label. It is a great shampoo if you`re looking for an all natural one that keeps the scalp and hair in good condition.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Try the one I mention, it`s great. Or one of their other shampoos if you check out the range they offer. Other than that, volumising shampoos will make the hair shaft appear thicker.