• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair transplant experience in Pune, India

M

M312

I will not explain much but add pics.
Front results. Not much growth.
Donor trimmed
Donor long hairs

IMG_20210203_224529.jpg
IMG_20210203_224446.jpg
IMG_20210202_155017.jpg
IMG_20210201_161840.jpg
IMG_20200609_162636.jpg
IMG-20200524-WA0008.jpg
IMG_20200524_094301.jpg
IMG_20201107_203756.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Is this your result after 12 months?
How many grafts did you have?
If at 12 months or later it looks as though you have had little growth on both sides of your hairline.

M

M312

Is this your result after 12 months?
How many grafts did you have?
If at 12 months or later it looks as though you have had little growth on both sides of your hairline.
Trimmed donor is like post op 2 years. Longer hairs are current. It was fue 4500. I had little growth. But main concern is donor which looks quite thin,especially from lower occipital region. And i lose lot of hairs from donor, hairs getting very thin on donor in diameter

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
For whatever reason, the grafts have failed to grow around the hairline. I can see your crown is thin also, did any of the transplanted grafts grow there?
What explanation did the clinic give you? Have you spoken to a dermatologist just in case you have an underlying condition that caused the grafts to fail?
Your donor has quite a bit of FUE white dot scarring which has been thinned out quite a bit but still looks as though you could get more grafts by a skilled doctor.
To repair the hairline I`d guess between 800 - 1200 grafts. Then SMP could be an option for the existing scars if you`re wanting to keep your hair shorter. There is the option of donor restocking too. Body hair grafts are placed back into your donor scars.

M

M312

For whatever reason, the grafts have failed to grow around the hairline. I can see your crown is thin also, did any of the transplanted grafts grow there?
What explanation did the clinic give you? Have you spoken to a dermatologist just in case you have an underlying condition that caused the grafts to fail?
Your donor has quite a bit of FUE white dot scarring which has been thinned out quite a bit but still looks as though you could get more grafts by a skilled doctor.
To repair the hairline I`d guess between 800 - 1200 grafts. Then SMP could be an option for the existing scars if you`re wanting to keep your hair shorter. There is the option of donor restocking too. Body hair grafts are placed back into your donor scars.
Very less grafts grew. No growth in crown too. I saw dermatologist, he ruled out Lpp. Clinic says to do biopsy. Actually before ht, i told my clinic that I lose too many hairs from donor and front, yet the clinic did not assess the condition properly to rule out any factors and did ht. Now it has failed, they asked to do biopsy with which they should first give explanation, and explanation for donor harvesting to make it thin. I think fue was a bad option and made donor very thin.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Trying to establishment if there is an underlying cause is your first priority.
Then I would consult with a few clinics to see what they say. If you’re wanting to stay in India again there is Dr Arvind and Dr Sethi, Eugenix who both do quite a bit of repair work. They may be able to shed some light on what went wrong with yours.
Did everything seem ok during the surgery? Nothing happened that would cause concern?

M

M312

Trying to establishment if there is an underlying cause is your first priority.
Then I would consult with a few clinics to see what they say. If you’re wanting to stay in India again there is Dr Arvind and Dr Sethi, Eugenix who both do quite a bit of repair work. They may be able to shed some light on what went wrong with yours.
Did everything seem ok during the surgery? Nothing happened that would cause concern?
I will share post op 10-20 days. Many scabs and gaps I saw.

IMG_20200608_215355.jpg
IMG_20190101_121611.jpg
IMG_20190101_121631.jpg
IMG_20190101_115612.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
What clinics have you reached out to?
The scabs in your 10-20 day post op pictures usually occur when you don`t massage your head enough during hair washes. I don`t think these scabs have anything to do with the poor growth.
I have seen other patient pictures who had quite a lot of scabbing and their results were fine.

M

M312

I have met Dr Fotis Gkaragkounis, Dr Zarev, Dr Bisanga, Dr Maras, Dr Pathomvanich, Eugenix, Dr Tejinder Bhatti.

M

M312

Dermatologist I saw, he ruled out of lpp and said its only seborrhoeic dermatitis. And I don't want to get biopsy as it will leave scar and my donor is very thin now to have hair transplant again.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The punch is usually around 2cm but they stitch the hole which will leave a minute scar.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Oops that was a typo. It’s roughly 2mm, occasionally up to 4mm. 2cm would have been like drilling for oil.

A

Adarsh

Donor trimmed
Donor long hairs
I was also facing the same problem at the early age of 24, during that time one of my friends recommended me Dr. Vikas. at the Radiant Aesthetics Clinic, Mumbai. He has been excellent in getting to the root of the problem and explaining the same to me. It's the trust which he builds with his patients that gets him way ahead of his fellow doctors and contemporaries.
That's the reason I was eagerly wanting to share my experience with the world because of such a positive response.
P.S I don't want to sound as if I'm promoting someone, but if someone is genuinely doing something good it needs to be appreciated.
If anyone is curious you can check out their website.

V

vishal165

Donor trimmed
Donor long hairs
Hello Dear, I check your attachment and yeah your front area result is not but your donor area is still good so you apply 2nd hair transplant surgery with good doctor. and if you know about the good doctor so visit in DoctorForMe it's a online healthcare portal and he provide best hair transplant and other plastic surgeon in pan India.