• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair transplant from another person

M

mituallogenic

Hi! Does anyone received hair follicles from another person?

M

mituallogenic

It’s working. I had follicles from another donator non related with me .

M

mituallogenic

Well I am not a liar and also I did not post here with any interest. My case can also help many other people. It was published already and you can see if you google Allogenic Hair Transplant. Anyway it is a medical article so a link should not harm anyone.
Surgery was in Romania

It was first successful hair transplant between 2 unrelated persons. This really can help.

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
Well I am not a liar and also I did not post here with any interest. My case can also help many other people. It was published already and you can see if you google Allogenic Hair Transplant. Anyway it is a medical article so a link should not harm anyone.
Surgery was in Romania

It was first successful hair transplant between 2 unrelated persons. This really can help.
Our immune system would reject it as a foreign object. This is why people who have organ transplants need to take medication prevent rejection.

arthurSam

arthurSam

Must wait for several years to see if hairs do not die...
RemindMe 5 years!

M

mituallogenic

Well I have my kidney transplanted for 17 years. I am not sure if your answer is just sarcastic. My blood tests are fine and so far after almost 2 years from first hair surgery I feel perfect and more confident with my new look. It was really helpful for me to build my moral. We are that kind of patients that understand where is the limit of our life.

M

mituallogenic

You are around the subject. You haven’t read the article. Before your POV be informed. Also if my hairs are dying I have a big risk to die too. So you are sarcastic.

arthurSam

arthurSam

As you wish things whatever you want I don't care

Last edited:
B

Bobbins

As you wish things whatever you want I don't care
Surely an organ rejection would far more likely occur during the first 2 years than the 3 that followed? I'm with the OP - if it's lasted this long, it's more than likely to continue to do so.