• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair transplant FUT 4367 Fu´s by Hattingen Hair Transplant Clinic

Hattingen Hair

Hattingen Hair

Valued member
Hair transplant FUT 4367 Fu´s by Hattingen Hair Transplant Clinic

Last edited by a moderator:
TOMMYTWO

TOMMYTWO

Valued member
Excellent result!

I thought that was a lurker walking into the shot ha ha but obviously is part of the cast :)

B

Bastion

I too thought t was an observer, however it is the doctor I believe. Beautiful result.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Guys

Am with you all the way on this , very natural and the transformation is excellent, this patient must be very happy and the Clinic brilliant

¬b`

Cheers

Dazzster

janna

janna

Valuable Member
TOMMYTWO wrote:
Excellent result!

I thought that was a lurker walking into the shot ha ha but obviously is part of the cast :)

That's funny...

She's the physician who generally ends up doing majority of the surgery. Dr. Laura also trained as a technician by cutting and planting so she's an efficient planter. The husband and wife team at Hattingen Hair produce great results. Love the hair style on this guy. You know he's gotta be thrilled with his results.

I will keep my promise to visit their clinic soon.

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
wow, great result, dosent get any better then that,hats off to the doc and staff,dreams do come true,sounds corny but to get that kind of result is just super.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Incredible result the patient and clinic must be thrilled with this outcome.